Honored Contributor

I know this has been asked before but..Shawn's bead bracelet

Shawn wears a bead bracelet mixed in with her sterling bracelets. I think it's gray and has some type of charm hanging from it. It looks like it might be an inspirational piece of jewelry.

I've searched her FB page because I know people have asked about this before but I can't find an answer. I've google searched for inspirational bead jewelry but I'm not finding what I want.

I want to get something for someone going through a hard time and thought this might be perfect. Can anyone help?

Honored Contributor

Re: I know this has been asked before but..Shawn's bead bracelet

I think she said somebody sent her that bracelet. It's a fertility bracelet of some sort.

Honored Contributor

Well I certainly don't want that!!! This person would wrap it around my neck.

Honored Contributor

LOL

I don't know if she said it or I read it. I am pretty positive it's a fertility bracelet. I don't know what the charm is. Honestly, I didn't even know it had a charm. She wears so many bracelets - lol

Is the beads that you're looking for or a specific charm?

Honored Contributor

I think I want a bead bracelet with a charm. This friend just had a mastecotomy Monday so I want to give her something. I don't just want a pink bracelet. I've searched for inspirational bracelets but so many of them are the Alex & Ani type or the pandora type and I don't want that.

That's why I thought a bead bracelet like Shawn's with a simple charm that says hope or wellness or something hanging from it would be cute.

ETA: The fact that it's a fertility bracelet makes sense because I'm pretty sure Kerstin wears one or used to wear one too and I know she's been open about her fertility issues.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I believe you are right brii. I remember her saying it was a gift.

Regular Contributor

PowerBeads by Jen.
Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I think I want a bead bracelet with a charm. This friend just had a mastecotomy Monday so I want to give her something. I don't just want a pink bracelet. I've searched for inspirational bracelets but so many of them are the Alex & Ani type or the pandora type and I don't want that.

That's why I thought a bead bracelet like Shawn's with a simple charm that says hope or wellness or something hanging from it would be cute.

ETA: The fact that it's a fertility bracelet makes sense because I'm pretty sure Kerstin wears one or used to wear one too and I know she's been open about her fertility issues.

Check Etsy.com, Artfire.com, Amazon.com, Overstock.com, and Ebay.

Regular Contributor

Just wanted to add that it was mentioned a while back on Shawn's facebook page that her bracelet came from Powerbeads by Jen. I'm sure there are other places out there where you may find a bracelet (as suggested by another poster), but if you want one like Shawn's, that is where hers came from.

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone. I will check Powerbeads.