Valued Contributor

Re: I just ordered a Joan River's pin...

I am feeling very sad about all of this and it is just so sudden.

The baby bee pin (October/Opal) changed from wait list to no longer available this afternoon while I was in the order process.

I found the enamel baby bees bracelet and ordered it in honor of Joan Rivers and her wonderful spunk, courage and kindness.

This is a sad day indeed, she will be so missed by so many.

CAT

Honored Contributor

JMO, but I don't think I will be ordering anymore of Joan's products after the pin I just ordered...it just won't be the same.

I wonder if her lines of fashion/jewelry/beauty products will just end anyway...just don't think Melissa will take it all on herself...she has a life of her own. My guess is David Dingle might stick around to help sell the remaining products/items on the q, and then the shows will end like Nolan Miller's did. Boy, that was a sad period for me too. The last piece of his I got was the goldtone pave plume pin/pendant (J01918).

Sigh...nothing lasts forever I suppose...

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, Joan, for making us feel beautiful in your exquisite designs. You shared your collection with us at our price point Smile

Contributor

Me too, tonight I order a trench coat that had been on my Wish List.

Super Contributor

I ordered the Lavish Luxury Earrings tonight.........I've always loved her earrings and thought these would be perfect to remember her by!
Contributor

I ordered a bee pin today..for Joan

Contributor

I ordered her Limited Edition Crystal Multi Tassel necklace in Gold/Silver combo.

I have wanted it for a very long time. I will always remember Joan when I wear it.

Respected Contributor

Joan Rivers Patriotic God Bless America Bee Pin - J288908I have this one on my shoulder bag since I got it last summer, get a lot of compliments on it, looks really cute on my navy bag.

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered the Premier Bee Pin. I may go back for the Patriotic Bee Pin, as well. That one is very nice, too.

Joan Rivers Imperial Bee Pin

Member Since 11/20/2008
Regular Contributor

I just ordered one of Joan's watches. Not a lot to choose from but I found a pretty one. I have big watch from her in red with a big square face in red with crystals all around it. I get more compliments on that watch than anything else I own.

Still crying over Joan. So sad...

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”