Respected Contributor

I finally bought myself a diamond cross!

[ Edited ]

I have wanted a small diamond cross forever and finally treated myself at Christmas. It is small, but not 'bitsy' like the Roberto Coin tiny cross. While the R. Coin cross was less expensive  than the one I bought,  I honestly found it so tiny you couldn't quite tell what it was.

Mine is 1/4" long and 1/4 ct with beautiful diamonds! Perfect size and sparkles madly!

AND- the jewelry store allowed a  6 month payment plan with no interest for items $500- $999 and 1 year no interest for items above $1000 during the holidays. Very nice!

Honored Contributor

Re: I finally bought myself a diamond cross!

It sounds nice.  Q hosts would congratulate you for your "To Me, From Me" purchase.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My favorite necklace from QVC is a gold/Diamonique cross that is my signature piece of jewelry. I hope you enjoy yours.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new cross. We all should treat ourselves when we are able to. 

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I have wanted a small diamond cross forever and finally treated myself at Christmas. It is small, but not 'bitsy' like the Roberto Coin tiny cross. While the R. Coin cross was less expensive  than the one I bought,  I honestly found it so tiny you couldn't quite tell what it was.

Mine is 1/4" long and 1/4 ct with beautiful diamonds! Perfect size and sparkles madly!

AND- the jewelry store allowed a  6 month payment plan with no interest for items $500- $999 and 1 year no interest for items above $1000 during the holidays. Very nice!

@ellaphant  It sounds beautiful and you obviously love it.  Congratulations and enjoy it in good health for many, many years.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I really like the small cross, angel wings and heart Diamonique gold and sterling silver necklaces I have purchased the past years.  I rotate wearing them regularly.  My arthritic fingers are now causing me problems handling all small findings.  I will have to purchase larger findings or magnets to add to my favorite pieces.  I really do not need more jewerly but if I can't resist a purchase I am going to need larger findings or longer necklaces that can go over my head.  Maybe look for pendants to use on the chains and cords I have.

Super Contributor

So happy for you.  I've wanted one for a long time.  I just bought the tiny QVC Diamonique cross, and I think it will appease me for the time being.  Wear your new beauty in good health.  Can you share a picture?