Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed the Big Bonanza Silver Sale

[ Edited ]

There was a little something for every budget.  No, it wasn't the Silver Day of old, but nothing is or will be. Considering people aren't buying jewelry as much, there was a nice variety of offerings today at decent markdowns and it was good to have a full day dedicated to it for those of us who love silver jewelry. 

Respected Contributor

Re: I enjoyed the Big Bonanza Silver Sale

Well I'm glad it's over and I don't have to be tempted any more! I'm interested in trying the paperclip chain look so I ordered the bracelet on waitlist and a few other things. I'm glad you enjoyed it, @Sammycat1. Since one item, the TSV, didn't end up dominating too much of the time, it was much more enjoyable than I thought. Here's to the Comstock Lode! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@banned again 

Don't I know it (about the removal of temptation!) It was fun, though--and thanks for sleuthing items as usual. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I watched off and on. I agree there was a nice price range and a huge variety of styles. Got a small ultrafine curb link bracelet for every day wear. $33. 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

I was waiting for a particular Jai  chain to go on sale to purchase it. Today it was $50.00 cheaper! I'm a happy gal! 

Honored Contributor

I thought there were lots and lots of great items to buy for not much money either. A real standout for me was that cigar band style enamel ring - what a great piece!!! If only I could still wear rings, I would have picked up at least one of these rings.

I was quite pleased with many items though I didn't buy anything here, I found similar items elsewhere that I wanted for less. Ordered yesterday a bracelet & 2 pr of stud earrings, arrinving today.

Esteemed Contributor

I am happy for all of you!  I wasn't home much of the day so I didn't get to see too much programming yesterday.    I thought what I did see was very nice, mostly reasonably priced.  I don't need another piece of jewelry so I am glad I missed most of the day, LOL!

Enjoy your purchases everyone Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@embgm  That's a good price! Do you have the item number for the JAI  chain? It's tempting!

Honored Contributor

Scott said on Instagram today that the JAI sale prices were good all day today, which is contrary to what some of the hosts were saying yesterday.  So if you were considering something yesterday and didn't jump on it at the sale price, you can still do so today.

I thought it was a good silver day.  IMO there was too much Diamonique, but that is a nit pick comment.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@embgm  That's a good price! Do you have the item number for the JAI  chain? It's tempting!

J 370821.  I checked and it has sold out!