Trusted Contributor

I am loving Rose Gold right now!

I only have four peices of Rose Gold, but I am really loving it right now. The color really goes well with my skintone. Anyone else love it too?

With my luck it will become THE color not to wear soon!

Honored Contributor

Re: I am loving Rose Gold right now!

Yes, my wedding band is rose gold and white gold. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@Squirrel Lover: I love rose gold for that reason, too. I don't have many pieces of it, either, as I usually wear the white metals. As far as I'm concerned, I'd wear the color jewelry that pleases me, regardless of whether it's popular or not!                                   

Respected Contributor

I prefer rose gold to yellow gold.  Before rose gold became readily available I would buy white gold more often than yellow gold.  However, some pieces I have do look best as yellow gold.  I am thinking of some bangle bracelets I have in yellow gold.  I do have a large yellow gold ring that I especially like and it would not be so dramatic in rose or white gold or silver.   I guess it all depends on the piece, some look better in yellow gold or sterlilng silver.  Rose gold is my favorite tho.

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

I only have four peices of Rose Gold, but I am really loving it right now. The color really goes well with my skintone. Anyone else love it too?

With my luck it will become THE color not to wear soon!

Love rose gold, one of the reasons I love black hills gold because of the colors.  Rose gold is really lovely.

Trusted Contributor

Rose gold is DA BOMB!  I am looking for some more chains in different styles to wear layered or with morganite or pink sapphire necklaces.  Would also love to find a nice station necklace or two (one of my many gold weaknesses!)  Not as easy to find as other gold colors, but soooo lovely!

Yellow, white or rose, love 'em all!!

Frequent Contributor

Rose Gold is my favorite!

Let me caution you against Bronze covered w/ rose gold though. I have some Bronzo Italia and Honora pieces that turned after a few wears.

Rose gold might not always be "on trend" but it is timeless elegance as far as I'm concerned. People always comment on the color and love it.

Honored Contributor

I love 14k rose gold too.   I wear it often and love it!

You might check sarraf online. They offfer gold in rose, yellow, and white.  Their website is a little confusing but stick with it.  They do offer a lot of 14k, 18k, and 10k jewelry.  I bought some chains and a couple of bracelets from them.  Their quality is great!  Their customer service is outstanding!

Honored Contributor

I love 18K rose gold.  Hate the 14K & worse...the 10K.  The colors on them look fake.  Only 14K yellow has been able to get close to 18K in color.  The white & rose still has a long way to go.