Honored Contributor

Re: I am having a problem with Evine Chuck Clemency Personal Jeweler

I have heard him talk about his "personal jeweler" and free sizing and if he can't size a piece, he'll make a new one....heard it all for years.  That's an expensive ring, it's awful that his company has not responded to you.  Did you call Evine's customer service?  

Frequent Contributor

Christmas Eve  Finally got my ring back from PJChuck Jewelry Repair today my regular mailman. Signature required and I was able to give him his Christmas tip/card.  Evine was no help and no response from Chuck on facebook.   I feel lucky to have the ring back.   I would think twice about this service. 

Honored Contributor

@BN MI wrote:

Christmas Eve  Finally got my ring back from PJChuck Jewelry Repair today my regular mailman. Signature required and I was able to give him his Christmas tip/card.  Evine was no help and no response from Chuck on facebook.   I feel lucky to have the ring back.   I would think twice about this service. 

Was the ring ok?  Glad you got it back.  Merry ChristmasSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Chuck has changed over the years.  I remember when it was enjoyable to watch his shows and  when he carried quality jewelry.  Now it's just the same as anyone else, mostly junk.  I haven't watched him or bought anything from him in years.

Honored Contributor

I don't think the shakeout of the jewelry lines on all three channels is over yet.  If I were Chuck I'd be bending over backwards to keep his customers happy.  This isn't a $79.00 ring poster is concerned about.  A courtesy phone call would have gone a long way to allay this customer's fears.  The Three Amigos might be One Amigo soon.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Had a problem with his wife about a black spinel ring I had that lost a stone.  She got very snotty with me as I messaged Chuck on facebook and she took it upon herself to stick her nose in when I was not even messaging her.  She quoted me $35 for the stone and I had to pay shipping both ways.  The stone was  no bigger than the head on a straight pen and I could have bought a whole bag of them for a lot less than $35.  I eventually told her to take a hike and never try to contact me again;I just kept the ring with the stone missing.  These people are out for everything and offer nothing in return.  Personal jeweler is a nothign but a laugh.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't had experience with Chuck, but I did have to return an Invicta watch for repair once.  I received it 3 MONTHs later.  It had Morganite gems in it and I was all wound up, so I feel your pain.  What I'm thinking is, your order was around the holidays, which is always a busier time of year, and maybe they had a backog.  BUT, why couldn't someone let you know that, if that were the case?  In the case of my Invicta, I was the one who had to call and call, and email and email, to get anyone to respond to me. 

It seems from all I read on this forum and, in general, Customer Service is not what it used to be!