Frequent Contributor

I am having a problem with Evine Chuck Clemency Personal Jeweler

Hi has anyone had good or bad luck with this service?  They have had my ring since Nov. 18th.  I have emailed and called the number listed under pjchuck.  Goes right to a recording.  They left me a message with a tracking number and its not in the system yet.  I am getting a sick feeling about this.  The ring is worth almost $2000.00.  He needs to stop saying on air he can size it for free.  I think I will be lucky to get it back.  PS I tried reaching him on facebook.

Honored Contributor

Re: I am having a problem with Evine Chuck Clemency Personal Jeweler

@BN MI wrote:

Hi has anyone had good or bad luck with this service?  They have had my ring since Nov. 18th.  I have emailed and called the number listed under pjchuck.  Goes right to a recording.  They left me a message with a tracking number and its not in the system yet.  I am getting a sick feeling about this.  The ring is worth almost $2000.00.  He needs to stop saying on air he can size it for free.  I think I will be lucky to get it back.  PS I tried reaching him on facebook.

@BN MI, I've never used the service. What happened when you tried reaching him on FB?  Did he not respond at all?  I ask because I have seen comments to him about products and one time his wife Kathy made a nasty reply to someone because she evidently didn't like the fact that the person was upset about a problem she was having with a piece of Chuck's jewelry. 

I'm wondering if you contacted Evine if they could help you out in any way?  Or maybe contact the shipper with your tracking number?  I hope you get this resolved.  Did they say how long it would be before the ring was returned to you?

Honored Contributor

@BN MI I hear this all the time too, he seems to be genuine, sincere about working with his customers.

I'd make a phone call to CS and start there on this process. Good luck too, I hope you can get your problem taken care of.

My problem with his goods is that his items I find were always much smaller than I thought they'd be. Only a few items I had but returned them all.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your response.  I called Evine and they were no help.  They had no way of reaching him and facebook no response.  I even left a message and said to return the ring without it being sized.  I said I would take it to my local jewelry store.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry for your experience...sounds awful, you have every right to be upset and even concerned about your purchase. The reason never ordered from him or the other gentleman sorry, forget his name, felt uncomfortable with both men. 

I'm the type of person who listens to my gut feelings about people or anything else for that matter. It has served me well over the years.  

Meanwhile, Do heed the suggestion: contact Evine, Best of luck.

Respected Contributor

@BN MI  When did you get the tracking number?

Honored Contributor

Seriously, I would call CS again and ask for a supervisor/mgr. There must be someone up the ladder to get results.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for responding.  I got the tracking number on Monday.  The lady from the company said it was shipped.  

Respected Contributor

@BN MI  I think you will receive your ring shortly.  As you probably know a lot of times, the tracking number can take 24-48 hours to get into the system.

Respected Contributor

Many years ago I ordered a pair of rhodolite 14k earrings from him. There was a chunk out of one of the gemstones so I sent them back and asked for a replacement. He sent back the exact same pair - no replacement. 

Have never bought any of his stuff again.  I hope all is fine with your ring.