Honored Contributor

Re: I Wonder How Today's TSV Diamond stuff is Selling?

[ Edited ]

I gave my daughter's all of the diamond stuff my late husband bought me.  I just told my daughter (again) that when I go to the great beyond, none of those stones that look like diamonds are real, but all of the colored stones are real.  Many of them are set in gold.  I wouldn't be able to tell the real diamonds from all of my diamonique.  I like diamonique.  I loose jewelry all of the time.

I always laugh and say, "Someone picked up what they think is a diamond bracelet and find out it's fake".  Ha!

When my husband was alive I used to go to pretty nice and fancy places, but I'm much older and go to the Drs, dinner and out with friends.  They don't give a rat's fanny if these are real diamonds so who cares.  As long as I like my jewelry, that's what matters.

Respected Contributor

The rings are ok for the price.  One thing to think about if you are looking at the yellow gold model of either of the rings.  The white gold/ rhodium is just plated on. After a while the high points on the prong work will not be white anylonger and there will be no way to have it replated to look like new again.  It would be a nightmare to mask off the yellow gold and only plate the tops of the prongwork.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

They're selling like hotcakes, and everyone is buying more than one

@Desertdi, to tuck away in their gift closets no doubt.  You never know when a neighbor you've met casually may pop in with a fruit cake and well, there you are with nothing for her.  Oh wait, let me go to my gift closet and give her a diamond band ring!  Whew, glad I had that handy.

Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

They're selling like hotcakes, and everyone is buying more than one

@Desertdi, to tuck away in their gift closets no doubt.  You never know when a neighbor you've met casually may pop in with a fruit cake and well, there you are with nothing for her.  Oh wait, let me go to my gift closet and give her a diamond band ring!  Whew, glad I had that handy.

@Its Me LuLuBelle2   I need to get one in EACH size......and also in EACH color "just in case"............OOPS, I don't have that many credit cards.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥