Honored Contributor

Re: I Wonder How Today's TSV Diamond stuff is Selling?

We aren't privy to Qvc's sales statistics.  So, how would any of us know if the Tsv is selling well or not?

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

They're selling like hotcakes, and everyone is buying more than one

Well, they do make nice teacher's gifts....

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The last Place I would buy diamonds is a shopping channel.

I admit, I have bought my fair share of "fun" diamonds from JTV and I enjoy them, they aren't serious diamonds, just something to sparkle.  I know what I am getting.  I would indeed by serious diamonds from a shopping channel because with the 30 day return policy (even longer now) I would have more than enough time to get an appraisal and return it, if necessary.   

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Well, they do make nice teacher's gifts....

Yes, I am sure I will get several of these from my students this year!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree  Oh but we are privy.   They're a public corporation and issue a quarterly report.   Poster Spurt got her hands on it and has summarized here on the board.  We may not know how the TSV is doing today but we know how jewelry and everything else did last quarter. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624    Our messages have disappeared (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of a bunch of miniscule diamonds clumped together to look like a large diamond.  If I had to go that route, I'd rather have DMQ.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chrystaltree  Oh but we are privy.   They're a public corporation and issue a quarterly report.   Poster Spurt got her hands on it and has summarized here on the board.  We may not know how the TSV is doing today but we know how jewelry and everything else did last quarter. 

In that case, you should be able to answer the question.  How much inventory did they have for that TSV ring yesterday?  How many units did they sell?   Did they meet, exceed or fall short of the sales projections?  You know.....since all this is in the quarterly report...

Respected Contributor

I'm assuming not too well - since they had Chrissie - Janes older sister sitting on the couch for awhile pushing the ring w/ Jane and the gem man last nite..
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 - I bought this ring when it was the TSV months ago as well as two of the ring guards - emerald and diamond.  It is imply stunning and a great everyday ring. I thought I'd wear it with my solitaire but it is gorgwa on its own.....I am on WL for the blue sapphire bands.  I took it to my jeweler and he said that I got a great deal....so I'm good!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G