Honored Contributor

I Thought This Time Of Year QVC Sold Jewelry for Christmas?

I am so sick of seeing vacuum cleaners, snow removal things, things for cars and bla bla!

I thought QVC offered this time of year for Christmas jewelry?  I guess not.  Every time I turn on QVC they are selling humidifiers, things that go on car windshields, irons and so on.  I can't change the channel quick enough.

What has happened to QVC?  Where is the jewelry?

Honored Contributor

Re: I Thought This Time Of Year QVC Sold Jewelry for Christmas?

They had a lot of jewelry yesterday, at least more than usual. I caught the or Paz or whatever it is called. I love that jewelry. It's getting a bit late for ordering Christmas stuff. Won't get it in time.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a bracelet from the OPaz show yesterday, It was for me so I don't need it by Christmas.  Still  the jewelry  would have made nice gifts. 🎁

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It seems to me I've seen a ton of jewelry shown in the past week or so.  Maybe you've just tuned in at the wrong times.  (In fact, I ordered a ring that they had at a special price.)

On the other hand, not everyone wants jewelry for a gift so it's nice that they're offering a variety.

ETA:  I just checked and in the past three days there have been 7 dedicated jewelry shows, many of them 2 hours long.  That doesn't include any jewelry presented in the "Gift" shows, with a range of items.  I'm sure there will be more in the next few days; enough for most people.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I ordered a bracelet from the OPaz show yesterday, It was for me so I don't need it by Christmas.  Still  the jewelry  would have made nice gifts. 🎁

I loved the pearl ring and earrings. They were so affordable.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I am so sick of seeing vacuum cleaners, snow removal things, things for cars and bla bla!

I thought QVC offered this time of year for Christmas jewelry?  I guess not.  Every time I turn on QVC they are selling humidifiers, things that go on car windshields, irons and so on.  I can't change the channel quick enough.

What has happened to QVC?  Where is the jewelry?

There are other channels that have had numerous jewelry shows.  JTV has jewelry all the time.  I think Evine has one all tonight and I know HSN had some on this evening.

Honored Contributor

Jewelry has been slowly fading away for years.

Respected Contributor

Guess you have to keep up on the program guide.

Honored Contributor

Last week there was a 3-hour Affinity Diamond show with Antonella and Peyton Kelly.  Then there was the Or Paz shows recently, and Eternagold hour yesterday, to name a few. 

Respected Contributor

I agree with @Annabellethecat66 - the current Q is certainly not as good as the old Q, in terms of products offered.  I read someplace that jewelry does not sell as well as it used too, so of course, Q is not offering as much.

Remember, 101 Jewelry Gift Ideas?  Last show before Christmas  that offered "guaranteed" delivery.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York