Frequent Contributor

I have been searching online for a good quality jewelry armoire but can not decide on one. I dont care to much for the ones they sell at the Q.  Does anyone here have any recomedations on a good brand and  the best site to buy it on. Thx

Honored Contributor

Re: I Need A Jewelry Armoire!!

I have the dresser top one of Laurie Granier's and her mirrored one that stands. What can I say, I love jewelry.

Frequent Contributor

I really like the one by Hives and Honey called Haley!!

Trusted Contributor

I am also in the market for a large jewelry armoire, but I need one that is lined with the tarnish protectant.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygalI've had the Lori Grenier one that stands on the floor for @10 years and love it. It holds tons of jewelry and has the tarnish resistant lining.

Respected Contributor

Had a big floor model from here but gave it away.  It's too easy for a thief to walk in and cart away.  Everything is locked up.

Respected Contributor

Try Wolf products on Evine.com.  The big ones are expensive but quality is incredible.

Esteemed Contributor

I have two from Merle and I really like them. One I purchased directly on line and one I found at Kohls.  I've seen a few of them at BB&B.  I didn't need or want anything too big but large enough to hold all of my jewelry. I also wanted a seperate watch box but again nothing too big. It seems difficult to find a medium size jewelry box with anti tarnish lining.

Trusted Contributor

@esmeraldagooch - I couldn't agree more!  I had one of Lori Grenier's floor models and while it was great for organizing and seeing all your jewerly - about 5 years ago painters I hired for exterior work broke in a month later and stole it.  I lost my mother's jewelry as well as my 50 year collection.  I can't afford to replace the pieces but the heartbreak has never gone away and I've lost the enthusiasm for jewelry that I once had.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

au0060lnb.gif@DecorDiva wrote:

@esmeraldagooch - I couldn't agree more!  I had one of Lori Grenier's floor models and while it was great for organizing and seeing all your jewerly - about 5 years ago painters I hired for exterior work broke in a month later and stole it.  I lost my mother's jewelry as well as my 50 year collection.  I can't afford to replace the pieces but the heartbreak has never gone away and I've lost the enthusiasm for jewelry that I once had.

So sorry to hear you were victimized.  Many here over the years have had similar stories.  With the price of gold and silver and so many unemployed or given up looking many are desperate.