Trusted Contributor

I Must Have Bad Luck-Another Order Cancelled-this time Judith Ripka

I ordered 5 of the Judith Ripka silver jewelry keepers for Christmas. Three came just fine-the blue and green went to backorder after a few days. Finally yesterday the green one arrived. This morning when I was checking my order status for other things, I see that the blue one has been cancelled. Again, they take orders and don't fulfill them, nor do they email you to tell you they have not been able to get quantity-they just cancel. This has happened to me for Bobbi Brown, Tarte, Wen-2 different items and several other items I can't recall at the moment. I must just have bad luck-or are others of you experiencing this as well. If the orders were waitlist I could understand better. Thanks

Frequent Contributor

Re: I Must Have Bad Luck-Another Order Cancelled-this time Judith Ripka

A few years ago I ordered a Carolyn Pollack necklace which then went on backorder. I received an email and mailed letter telling me that they were working on obtaining more inventory, and they did eventually send it. I'm guessing they were able to get it because at the time the same necklace had been available on Carolyn Pollack's website (albeit at a much higher price). I currently have a Carolyn Pollack bracelet on backorder. It had ordered it on waitlist but it was cancelled well within 45 days. When I looked at the item page it was listed as "sold out". A few days later I was looking through my wish list and saw that the bracelet was available again, so I ordered it. It had been "in process", but now it's on backorder.