Honored Contributor

Re: I Love Gucci Silver

[ Edited ]

Genuine GUCCI things are made in Italy...always have been. There's quality there but you also pay more for that brand name.

Honored Contributor

We like what we like.  However, never in a thousand years would I pay that much for sterling silver jewelry.  

Honored Contributor

@cbrite Gucci silver pieces remind me of OLD Tiffany silver: thick, heavy and well made. I have a few of the Gucci equestrian items and love them. EVINE often has sales on then plus are offering an additional 15% off now with the EVINE card.

Enjoy your ring!! : )

Trusted Contributor

Re: I Love Gucci Silver

[ Edited ]

Enjoy your ring.  

@cbrite wrote:

I think it's very affordable, classic and quality. I only wear something I do not remove, take off. Simple elegance, imo.

GUCCI heart ring.jpeg

I have Shawn's ring - the Hear Me Speak band.  I never leave home without it.

Respected Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67 About $125...approx...go to their web site, I think it's affordable for their qualitty and made in Italy....it's substantial and the gold is all 18k....This is the Blind For Love one.....☺️Heart They are packaged like little tuxedos, lol

GUCCI Blind For Love ring.jpg

GUCCI ring beautiful blind for love.jpeg

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@sktchy Hi !! Yes, I had/have her ring too!! It was a bit too big/heavy for me...as my fingers are small boned.. so I 'a hem' put up here in these forums, my email....(shhhhh) and since I had 2 of Shawn's rings....I gave one away to someone in here...I gave it/sent it to her for free....to the E. Coast..... I always give things to strangers who want them...I have the original Angel Ring from Affinity....and did the same to a poster in these forums few years ago...I belive she lived maybe in the mid west..... She was very happy / grateful too....... I think..... 

I'm happy you love Shawn's ring tho....Heart

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

I bet she was thrilled.  What a kind thing to do.

Trusted Contributor

@cbrite When you want to wear something every day it should be something that makes you happy!  You don't have to justify the price to others if it works for you personally.  Enjoy your ring.Smiley Happy