Respected Contributor

I think it's very affordable, classic and quality. I only wear something I do not remove, take off. Simple elegance, imo.

GUCCI heart ring.jpeg

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

pretty spendy for a plain silver ring. 

Honored Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

I think it's very affordable, classic and quality. I only wear something I do not remove, take off. Simple elegance, imo.

GUCCI heart ring.jpeg

They have gucci silver on evine.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

It's a pretty ring. I love hearts.

Some TJ Maxx stores carry Gucci and other designer pieces at a much lower price. Yes, they're real. They have a small little jewelry department. You never know what you'll find because their prices are so good of course people buy them so they don't carry the same pieces for very long.

If you have no TJ Maxx stores close to you or they don't have a jewelry department you can always look on line to see what they have and the pieces can be ordered.

I agree that if you really love a piece and will be wearing it all the time it's worth the investment. But, if you can get the exact same piece at a lower price then that's what I would do.

Enjoy your beautiful ring.

Super Contributor

Pretty ring!  I have a John Hardy diamond station bracelet that I have worn for years and never take off.  It has given me tons of joy and well worth the price.  Think of costs per wear.  Wear what you love!  If you wear it everyday, it is well worth it.

Respected Contributor

I wanted the "experience" to say I got GUCCI...lol... and there is a difference in sterling silver....not sure why. They send it in a fabulous wrapping/box... which is almost as fun as the ring. Love the Blind For Love band too. I did not do gold. I've had a long time. Q sterling I got over the years I do not wear. My fav tho came from Sears years ago - simple silver band with my dog's name engraved into it for $30. Have never taken it off.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

How much does the ring cost?

Super Contributor

cbrite. I completely understand. You know your Gucci ring was not made in China. I think their pieces are made in France? They don't skimp on their metals either. What matters is that you love your ring and enjoy it every single day so it was well worth the investment. Like I said, I love hearts so I think your ring is beautiful.

I'm so tired of looking at pieces on here and HSN, liking them, only to see that China stamp inside. No matter how much I like it there's no way I'll buy it. I love jewelry and I'll save to buy one quality piece instead of several pieces that were made in China.

Wear your ring in good health and enjoy it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67 wrote:

How much does the ring cost?

@Allthingsgirly67- 205.00

Valued Contributor

@Remar I purchased about a Year and half ago, the large heart pendant at TJMaxx(the same one offered on Evine).Their jewelry is Simplicity in designs and substantial.Tjmaxx does sell a lot of high end jewelry at reasonable prices.

TJMaxx online has a variety of Gucci styles.What strange (to me) they never offer John Hardy online,you can only find in selected stores(Lucky my TJMaxx offers a variety of high end jeweley.