Honored Contributor

Re: I Bought Humongous Robert Lee Morris Heart Earrings For Valentine's Day

Are they the same as J360140 RLM Bronze Oversized Heart Drop Earrings. $69.50?  If so, you got a good deal!

Honored Contributor

I think they are cute.  I would be interested if he offered a smaller version...1 1/2' - 2".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

Are they the same as J360140 RLM Bronze Oversized Heart Drop Earrings. $69.50?  If so, you got a good deal!

@ValuSkr   They look to be the same. 

Respected Contributor

Are these hypoallergetic wires ?Really think they look nice. Also are the wires thick, or thin ?

Respected Contributor

@Pearleethese are lovely.  enjoy your great buy!  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Super Contributor

Pearley. Even if they're fashoin earrings you got a great deal on them. You know they would be at least double the cost, if not more, here on QVC.

I love heart jewelry and have several pieces of it. Your earrings are super cute. I would wear a simple necklace with them. Maybe just a small sparkly yellow gold chain with no pendant.

Enjoy your new earrings that you got a great deal on. I love TJ Maxx and have bought several pieces of jewelry from them.

Honored Contributor

@Remar wrote:

Pearley. Even if they're fashoin earrings you got a great deal on them. You know they would be at least double the cost, if not more, here on QVC.

I love heart jewelry and have several pieces of it. Your earrings are super cute. I would wear a simple necklace with them. Maybe just a small sparkly yellow gold chain with no pendant.

Enjoy your new earrings that you got a great deal on. I love TJ Maxx and have bought several pieces of jewelry from them.

Thank you @Remar .  Yes, I feel I got a great deal on them.  My are in the silver color, so I wouldn't wear a yellow gold chain with mine.  Otherwise, I truly appreciated your thoughts.