Valued Contributor

Re: How do you store your jewelry?

My husband put tie racks on the back of my closet and if you get the right amount of tie racks you can see every necklace you have in one shot. Makes things real easy.

Super Contributor

I have two standing jewelry boxes and two on the dresser type jewelry boxes. I sold most of my expensive heavy gold when gold prices were very high and made a fortune! I never wore them...bought them when gold was dirt cheap. I keep everything organized, and always put it away as soon as I take them off. I pretty much only have what I wear now. I hardly wear any jewelry it seems....or very simple just earrings or a necklace.
Respected Contributor

HELP! Anyone: would Fold and Dazzle work if I put antitarnish strips in each envelope? They claim they are airtight.

I'm on an organizing roll. This might not happen again for a LONG time!

Honored Contributor

Silver safe keepers.

Respected Contributor

There is a new Lori Grenier silver safekeeper. It rolls up and hangs. I wonder how it would work for earrings. Ditto for the boxes.

Does anyone have either and how are they for earrings?

Honored Contributor

I have four Colleen Lopez ring boxes for different ring categories. I did drop something on one and the plastic top cracked, so that will need replacing. Unfortunately I haven't seen their wide band ring boxes on their site lately, that one is really handy. I'm still working on earrings and chains and bracelets, so far nothing has been perfect.

Honored Contributor

I have the Lori Grenier jewelry armoire that hangs on the wall and the front is a full length mirror. I have had it since it first came out and I keep my silver as well as my gold in it with no problem at all. The secret to keeping your jewelry tarnish free is to keep air off it so you must LOCK your armoire every time to close the air out. (sorry I don't think I am spelling armoire correctly but spell checker doesn't recognize it)

Super Contributor

I have the HSN armoire that hooks onto the door of my bedroom and has a long mirror on it. I also have a JCPENNEY jewelry armoire hand painted professionally decorated with lots of drawers. It can be used also as a night stand. I also have one of Lori Greniers white jewel box for my sterling silver which I keep separately.