Honored Contributor

How do I get ahold of Diamonique to get a ring repaired for free?

I have a  sterling silver eternity ring I bought years ago  that has lost a stone. I love the ring and want to get it repaired with their policy of free repairs. Is there an email or phone number to call? Can a @moderator  help with this?

thanks so much whoever can answer

Contributor

Re: How do I get ahold of Diamonique to get a ring repaired for free?

Call QVC customer service?

Honored Contributor

It was about 8 years ago I sent in the one Diamonique 1.5 carat earring that broke from the post to have it repaired.  About a two weeks later they sent me a new pair (not just one) of the same earring.  I just cannot remember how I got the form and address to send it in.  Phone or computer print out.  I just know they preferred to replace all than to repair the one.  It was a nice surprise and still have the spare on hand.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Call QVC customer service.  Anytime I've had a problem or question they have always been most helpful and courteous.  They should be able to assist you.

Honored Contributor

I agree, contact Customer Service.... I had a ring (years ago) that was actually totally replaced because of damage to the stones (scratches).   Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden  They will probably replace the whole ring rather than just the stone.  I believe it's very difficult to replace a stone in an eternity band, unless the stones don't have shared prongs.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I called CS and spoke to a very nice REP named Rose. She was able to go back to the year 2000 and find the ring! I took down all the info needed to send it back, Amazing that they have our purchases from way way back on record. I started with QVC way back when.

Honored Contributor

Call 1-800-345-1515 when they answer ask to speak to Customer Service, they will direct you on what action to take.  It's easy really.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Thank-you.....see the post above yours. 

Super Contributor

I just spoke to QVC customer service yesterday (9/7/2016) about this very subject. Here is what they told me:

Please mail item prepaid and insured to us at : 

QVC Diamonique Repair 

2200 TV Road 

Florence SC 29501 

Please include the invoice and a note in the package with the following information: 

This is a Diamonique Repair item. 

Reason for repair: stone missing 

NOTE: If you no longer have the original paperwork, just go to your Orders page, find the item in question and click on return or print return label. (You can print a return label and invoice for any QVC item by doing this.