Esteemed Contributor

Re: How about a jewelry photo thread, anyone agree?

@SANNA wrote:

Hi Bling!!! This heart shape rhodolite is 7 carats, clear and gorgeous. You missed it probably because it was 8-9 years ago and lasted only one showing. I grabbed it fo my bday.

Bling , all of your rings are fab, post us more pics.please.

Anisha, I love an emerald version. I remember ,after she made mine she couldn't repeat it because of Burmese rubies and she promised to make emerald in yellow gold and blue sapphire in white. Mine is rose and so heavy! Almost 70 grams of gold.

I wish to have all 3 !  That would be some look!!! 🤑🤑🤑

@SANNA That's the perfect size Sanna.  I wish I was there at the right place years ago when that beauty of a ring was presented.  I love heart shape gemstones.  The color on that ring is so saturated.  Perfect in every way.  Have many more happy, healthy years wearing that one.  Hope to chat with ya when Michael presents that gorgeous hessinite ttv ring.  

Valued Contributor

Stunning @Hoovermom!!  Grinning Face

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello all!  I'm thoroughly enjoying looking at everyone's pretties!!  I'm going to jump back in and post a few.  Here's the last ring I had made where I sourced the stone separately (last year).  The morganite is 13 ct.  with diamonds in 18krg.  As I said, I don't collect much of this type of jewelry anymore, and pretty much stick to my sterling pieces.

ETA:  A much better pic taken in natural light...  fluorescents do nothing for this stone!

Contributor

Yes it is! Its J322682, the one based on Jacque Gonzales' ring. I love it so much!

Valued Contributor

@esmeraldagooch  Miss Ezzy, would it be ok to share a collage type post with pix of several pieces in our collection?  Didn't want to do it without your go ahead!

I hope everyone keeps posting (and especially YOU OP)!  I know you have lots of magnificent pearl pieces tucked away...  waiting patiently to feast a gander.  http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Girls/smilie_girl_352.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@AliJoi5 wrote:

Hello all!  I'm thoroughly enjoying looking at everyone's pretties!!  I'm going to jump back in and post a few.  Here's the last ring I had made where I sourced the stone separately (last year).  The morganite is 13 ct.  with diamonds in 18krg.  As I said, I don't collect much of this type of jewelry anymore, and pretty much stick to my sterling pieces.

That ring is stunning!!!   Nice size stone too.  Totally beyond words to describe that incredible ring.  I'm breathless looking at it.  Simply stunning!!!!

Respected Contributor

@AliJoi5 wrote:

@esmeraldagooch  Miss Ezzy, would it be ok to share a collage type post with pix of several pieces in our collection?  Didn't want to do it without your go ahead!

I hope everyone keeps posting (and especially YOU OP)!  I know you have lots of magnificent pearl pieces tucked away...  waiting patiently to feast a gander.  http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Girls/smilie_girl_352.gif

Post as many as you want Alijoi5.  I am enjoying looking at all these great pieces.  I hope others will join in too.

Trusted Contributor

Hi esmeraldagooch , you have given me quite the idea. I may have to have a new clasp made for my Tahitian pearl strand ! I don't have the courage to tear somethings up like you but I certainly can have my jeweller make a similar clasp . 

Respected Contributor

Wow, love all your pics!  Thanks.  Good thread!

Trusted Contributor

Hi AliJoi5, I think it is dyed green MOP from what I understood when the watch was shown. It has the most remarkable orient and the picture doesn't even come close to how beautiful it is in person.