Frequent Contributor

Re: How about a jewelry photo thread, anyone agree?

@AliJoi5 wrote:

This is also Mikimoto but is graduated pink sapphires... they go from deep pink to white.  I love this band.  Purchased all of the Mikimoto pieces in the Japan pavilion at Epcot.  lol

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/AliJoi5/Diamond%20and%20Gemstone%20Gold%20Rings/7bd7ab73-1940-47b2-80e7-aba6a897a545_zps25c5bpms.jpg

And that's all she wrote!  Smiley Happy

@AliJoi5 Love this sapphire ring! Are those french cut sapphires or some other cut?

Valued Contributor

Can I play?  Thi is my Sonia Bitton diamond band ring:Sonia B and Dallas Prince.jpg

Contributor

@Margo Channing wrote:

Can I play?  Thi is my Sonia Bitton diamond band ring:Sonia B and Dallas Prince.jpg

That is beautiful.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, its hard to wear under gloves!

Honored Contributor

Well, this bracelet hardly compares to the fancy jewelry being featured here, but what the heck.  I recently observed a milestone service anniversary with my employer and ordered this from the gift catalogue, lol.

It just shipped today and I'm hoping it's not too big for my wrist.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

That is an adorable charm!

Valued Contributor

Good morning all!  Hi Ezzy - I bought that strand when they were first presented.  I want to say mid to late 2013?  But I may be off... time goes by too quickly for me these days.

Valued Contributor

Thanks @QsMom!!  You have a good eye to even notice the cut.  I'm not quite sure whether they're princess or french cut, but I can check when I get home.  They also offered this ring in graduating blue sapphires, as well as yellow (that one was in yellow gold).  I believe the collection was called "ocean fire."

Valued Contributor

That's lovely @Margo Channing!!  Pretty nails too.  Woman Happy  I remember that ring was originally done in solid gold and genuine diamond.  Then the Bitton line came out with the gold overlay and simulated diamond version... identical, but only to the untrained eye.

Valued Contributor

Love all the textures going on in that bracelet @Bird mama!  Nice rich double wheat design.  What are the yellow stones?  Hope you lurrrve it... ENJOY!!