Respected Contributor

How about a jewelry photo thread, anyone agree?

[ Edited ]

This forum has been dead for months.  Is it because people are not buying anymore or are you all sick of jewelry.  There are other forums with threads filled with photos of pets, and items that women are filling each day with photos.

Is anyone else interested in seeing pretty pieces other forum members had either purchased, inherited, were gifted?  If so please reply and lets start one. If they have a story that goes with the piece, please write something with your photo.  I love to see pretty jewelry, show me yours....

Contributor

Re: How about a jewelry photo thread, anyone agree?

I'll go first as this sounds like fun.  I love handbags and this was my Xmas gift to myself!

18kt sapphire & diamond handbag

Esteemed Contributor

Just received my first Jay King ring and I love it.  It's a spinner ring.  Solid silver and it sure has some hefty weight to it.  Well worth the money spent.  

Jay King Multigemstone Sterling Silver Spinner Ring

Trusted Contributor

Hello esmeraldagooch, I usually post my jewelry photographs in the Ripka forum but this seems like a fun idea. Here is a picture of my most recent Ripka jewelry/Anisha 

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Thank you ladies.   Hawleywoodgirl, that purse pendant is just lovely.  What kind of chain are you wearing it with.

Blingqueen22  Love that spinner, I've never purchased one before, are they comfortable?

Anisha, I love Art nouveau, Edwardian and Victorian jewelry.  Your necklace and it's pierced work is gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Ladies, please help, I used to post my pics, and now it doesn't come up, while I am doing the same thing. I am using my iPad and photobucket. ??? TIA

Respected Contributor

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Sanna, I am having trouble downloading with my Iphone so I take the photos with the phone and send them to my computer so they are in my photo library then, see pictures below to load.IMG_3016.JPG

Respected Contributor

And select photo from library to load.IMG_3018.JPG