Honored Contributor

Re: How I taught my husband a lesson using jewlety

Obviously you care cuz' you wouldn't have posted.

Been married 28 years.

Honored Contributor

My spouse, now ex spouseWoman Mad, bought me a pair of ruby earrings and matching pendant for an anniversary, 100 years ago---because he said they were my birthstone--ok, now that was prob our 25th anniversary so you would think the dumb ****** would know that my birthdays in June--pearls are my birth stone--ruby is for July---just irked me no end--anyway I returned them and bought a new kitchen sink instead---he was so ticked off at me for that--I wanted/needed a new sink not someone elses birth stone jewelry--prob argued with the sales person about it being the right  gem for that month---and just took his $$ to get him out of the store!! Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why, when someone tries to post a fun light-hearted post, do the over-analyzers have to chime in with a psychological evaluation?

Adding:  I'm sure she wouldn't have bought the earrings if they couldn't afford them.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon    Exactly faeriemoon, some people can't seem to enjoy a funny post without having to lecture the OP about the state of her marriage or finances.  I enjoyed her post and the face that she said everytime she wears them they both have a good laugh. 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon If everyone could aford all that they bought we wouldn't have EZ PAY or for that matter car payments.

Valued Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@PuppyLoverBob666

JOAN RIVERS would be incredibly proud of you! Love this story! 😀 ❤️ 💙

Oh my gosh--that's the best compliment I've had in a long time.Woman Very Happy