Valued Contributor

Is it just me or does anyone else like looking at the hosts and vendors wedding sets when they show a close up of the hands? They are all so beautiful and I haven't seen anyone's I haven't liked!

Honored Contributor

It is always fun to see what other people are wearing. Jewelry is such a personal choice and reflective of the person's personality.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I like looking at them, too. The one that steals my heart is Sue Clifton's wedding ring set. I believe the middle stone is an emerald and I think it has sapphires at either side. Plus, she always has nice, manicured nails.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

who is sue Clifton?

Respected Contributor

I also noticed that most of them do not have really good color of their diamonds.

Many ladies go for the bigger stone sacrificing quality. That's why even if I like their settings I

can see grayish stones. Bet its I J colors. And a lot of times I see unclean wedding sets, so they do not sparkle.

I clean mine almost every day. Love my stones shiny. And I like when hosts have perfect manicures also. They must have it. It is their job.

Frequent Contributor

the clearer and truer the stone, the more shine it has. My daughter has a perfect diamond engagement ring and wedding band and I have never seen anything sparkle as much as hers. It is really beautiful, but knowing my son in law I am not surprised he picked such perfection. And I am not bragging, just stating a fact.

I do like to look at the rings on their fingers. I thought I saw a thin wedding band on Lisa's fingers but it was the vendors!

Honored Contributor
On 2/23/2014 willomenia said:

who is sue Clifton?

She is the on air rep for Dooney & Bourke.

Respected Contributor
I like to look at them too.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor

Yes! I especially love Shawn K's wedding set. Her diamond is just to die for!

Super Contributor

Shawn's engagement ring is gorgeous - that looks to be a very high quality stone. I always admired Amy's art deco ring - and then was amused to find out it was from the Q.