Honored Contributor

I see both Wendy Russo and Libby Floyd are back on HQ-Evine.  Can Charla be far behind?

Honored Contributor

Re: Hosts: Oldies but Goodies

I usually do not watch Shop HQ, but have not seen Melissa Miner when I flip through the channels. Did they get rid of her?

Valued Contributor

Absolutely not...she was on yesterday I believe.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The last time I saw Charla Rines was several years ago, after she left ShopNBC, and she was hosting an Isomers show with Sarah Anderson (current HSN host) on Evine in 2015.

safe_image.jpg

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I see both Wendy Russo and Libby Floyd are back on HQ-Evine.  Can Charla be far behind?

I have seen a couple of who I thought were new.  But I am thinking they had been there before.  I enjoy their presentations.  Good for them.Smiley Happy  It's nice to  see that experience means something.

Esteemed Contributor

Yea, that Charla was a hoot . Was sorry she left , guess she told it like it was.  Wendy always comes across like a classy lady and yet very personable .  Boy when  SHOPNBC went through a financial issues  in the  early  200's they put some  nice  gold pieces on sale .  They used to give the gram weight  .

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw Melissa Miner  once last month , I can;t remember what she was selling - guess I didn't buy  whatever it was.... 

I do miss alot of the Pamela MCCoy jackets . I have several of them  in leather & faux fur .