Contributor

I've noticed that hosts are wearing some long dangling earrings and haven't seen then online. Are they Diamonique or their own earrings? 

Respected Contributor

Good question. I liked some of the long ones Jane was wearing. Asked about them, but got no response. 

Respected Contributor

@Bigdoglover wrote:

I've noticed that hosts are wearing some long dangling earrings and haven't seen then online. Are they Diamonique or their own earrings? 

I don't care for Diamonique, but I wish they would have some long earrings too, not expensive but for everyday wear. I have a few that came from Turkey, silver and around $ 60.00, that was how we had it when they had silver day. It was sunday afternoon and great fun, Jane had it, wasn't as chatty then as she is now. But she loved silver and we all did too.

Honored Contributor

Hosts often wear clothing and accessories that are not QVC merchandise but are from their own wardrobes.  They generally wear Q items while doing a related show like Diamonique jewelry during Diamonique shows; Susan Graver items during SG shows, etc.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Have you searched QVC online?  They have literally over a thousand pairs of long dangling earrings, and big hoops -- from fashion styles to fine jewelry.  Diamonique even came out with a pair of 3" hoops.  

They may not present them in jewelry shows much, but they have them.