Occasional Contributor
When are we going to see new Honora jewelry?
Occasional Contributor

My guess is, never.

Respected Contributor

Zulily occasionally has Honora for sale. 

Honored Contributor

I got tired of flawed, dyed junk years ago. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@CaliSher   I would be interested in seeing some new pieces.  I have some drop pearl earrings that I got for less then $50 in pastel colors that I love and wear all the time.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

Honora made all kinds of products, not all of them werte dyed or cheap. Overgeneralization does not help.

I am happy with most pieces from Honora.

At some point I bought several pieces from Pearl Paradise, this is where lies are. Overexposed photos, covering any defects, non-disclosing item condition. 

With Honora at the very least you can exchange or return it, no problems. 

Honored Contributor

@CaliSher @Go to honora dot com. The jewelry there is gorgeous. Beautiful gold with pearls and unique and truly beautiful designs. Pearls with other metals too. Definitely, take a look. 

Honored Contributor

Didn't Honora leave QVC ?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Didn't Honora leave QVC ?

Yes!  And get a vendor offering real, genuine, salt water pearls from oysters...... perfectly round.

Respected Contributor

I really miss Honora and have some beautiful pearl pieces from them from long ago. When they started with coloring the pearls, I lost interest. The bright colors always looked junky to me and, for those who love those, I apologize if I'm insulting you. They're just not for me. Some things just don't need enhancements in my opinion. I liked some of the different shapes in Honora pearls but the whites always sold out before I could decide. I think all the good jewelry at QVC is a thing of the past. Not sure the reasons but the selections are few and far between.