Valued Contributor

I noticed that there was not as much Honora online.   Is the line leaving the Q?

Honored Contributor

@QVCPhobe wrote:

I noticed that there was not as much Honora online.   Is the line leaving the Q?

@QVCPhobe   Anything's possible these days. That's usually a good sign. The other is everything on clearance and/or 5 or 6 easy pays.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCPhobe - I don't think Honora is going anywhere. In fact, the Big Deal that kicks off tonight on QVC2 is a set of Honora earrings. I've noticed in the past that the Honora inventory ebbs and flows quite a bit during the year; I think this is due to the pearl harvest and the amount and types of jewelry the brand brings to QVC at different times.

Respected Contributor

I noticed Honora at Macy's (website)

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@QVCPhobe - I don't think Honora is going anywhere. In fact, the Big Deal that kicks off tonight on QVC2 is a set of Honora earrings. I've noticed in the past that the Honora inventory ebbs and flows quite a bit during the year; I think this is due to the pearl harvest and the amount and types of jewelry the brand brings to QVC at different times.

@loriqvcThey are previewing the big deal right now.  There are so many different color sets. They look beautiful!!

Respected Contributor
One of the sets already sold out! Personally like Glacier set best but do I really need that many shades of blue earrings! LOL
Trusted Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
One of the sets already sold out! Personally like Glacier set best but do I really need that many shades of blue earrings! LOL

Blue earrings?? <PERK!!😲>  My favorite color, so I had to toddle on over to check them out.  Already have 3 of the 4 colors in the glacier set, so guess I'll pass.

Valued Contributor

Anyone receive their earrings yet?  Mine were ordered 12/8, but still only halfway to my home.  Taking a bit longer than most of my orders to arrive.  Any comments on them if you have received them?  How is the size, color and quality of the pearls?  I may order another set, but waiting to see the quality before making a second order.

Respected Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

Anyone receive their earrings yet?  Mine were ordered 12/8, but still only halfway to my home.  Taking a bit longer than most of my orders to arrive.  Any comments on them if you have received them?  How is the size, color and quality of the pearls?  I may order another set, but waiting to see the quality before making a second order.

I am waiting for them and it's taking what seems like forever! They're stuck somewhere in Georgia.  Maybe the truck carrying them crashed.  I have ordered their pearls before as gifts and I thought they were good quality and pretty.

Valued Contributor

Looks like mine were stuck in Georgia for a while too, but now they may get delivered tomorrow or Monday.  They are one state away as of today.  I have bought many of the Honora sets in past years for gifts, etc.  Usually they were nice, but one year they were smaller than advertised and colors were off.  I am hoping this year's sets will be good.  Looking forward to other's comments on them.  Happy Holidays to all!