Occasional Contributor

Honora spat....What just happened?

So I am writing reviews for items I've purchased in the past, half listening to Honora, and it sounded like the two gentlemen just had a spat at the end of Antoinella's show. Did anyone hear that? What was with the blind folds?

Super Contributor

Re: Honora spat....What just happened?

It was a joke. They were talking about how the clasp on the last bracelet they showed was so large that you could get it on by yourself, blindfolded. The conversation digressed a bit during the presentation, but I think they picked it back up at the end. It was all in fun!

Super Contributor

I saw the end of it too & wondered what was going on lol Weird.Thanks for the thread & explanation (:
Honored Contributor

I actually caught a few minutes at the start of these two hours with the (handsome) Honora guys and Antonella - a live show to boot. I have to agree a bit over the top. I'm thinking those guys were not at all ready for that.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Does anyone know what happened to the Honora show on 9-10?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Valued Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

Does anyone know what happened to the Honora show on 9-10?

Been wondering the same thing myself.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I actually caught a few minutes at the start of these two hours with the (handsome) Honora guys and Antonella - a live show to boot. I have to agree a bit over the top. I'm thinking those guys were not at all ready for that.

I'm pretty sure they're all live shows.

Trusted Contributor

I believe the poster means "live show" as in audience show.  They are two different things.