Frequent Contributor

Honora sparkly silver bead and Ming pearl necklace

I just received this necklace today - and I LOVE it.  It is very sparkly - like diamonds - and the soft, luminous Ming pearl is beautifully accented by those beads.  I got the 18 inch, but I was wondering - since it also comes in a 20 inch version, do you think I could wear two necklaces at the same time - layered?  Or would this be "pushing it" a little too much?  I don't want to look like a "display model!"  The item number is J59660. Thanks, ladies!

Respected Contributor

Re: Honora sparkly silver bead and Ming pearl necklace

I would but I wear large pearls every day.  I watched the video and it looks great.   I actually saw something very similar at costco with a traveling jewelry show here in Fresno last week.  The beads were cut like yours and were sparkle bombs.

Trusted Contributor

@esmeraldagooch

J337948 - I thought that was sexy !  I love pearls  - any opinions on that ?

Trusted Contributor

tiki mommy, that was a gorgeous necklace! lucky you!

Trusted Contributor

I bought this in the 20 inch because the 18 inch was sold out.  After I ordered it, I realized I had some beautiful dresses that I wanted the pearl to actually lay on the fabric - at least a few inches below the neckline, so I was happy I got the 20.  I was lucky with my pearl, it's a gorgeous shade of plum.  I was waitlisted for the 18 inch but the pearl was just a golden color and not as pretty.  I sent it back.  I wondered if two would work together too.  Try it!  You'll get so many different answers on this board.  This necklace is stunning and I don't care if the beads are light, as some reviewers stated.  It looks like a million dollars.