Regular Contributor
On 1/2/2015 GypsyKarma said:

I am so excited that I had to share. I found a vendor on Ebay (Sandydiy333) who sells sterling silver earring backs that look and act like Honora's Happy Backs. Price was $5.36 plus only $2.00 for S & H from Hong Kong.

Thanks for the info. I placed an order for a pair for my teenaged daughter.

Honored Contributor

I have ordered jewelry from China, only one problem with a lost shipment and they gave me prompt credit. I started with agate bangles, those were fine, just learn what your mm inner diameter size is. Silver? Gemstones? Be aware that you aren't going to get genuine 925 silver or most gemstones for a few dollars, no matter what they call it. The construction has been excellent, however.

Honored Contributor

My family members lived in Hong Kong for years. They said people who live in Hong Kong won't buy anything from Hong Kong or China.

They said all of it is junk and even their citizens won't buy or use anything from there.

I can't think of anything I'd want to buy (knowingly it came from there).

I'm sure I buy tons of junk from there (I'll just pretend thank you).

Hi,

I happened to see your post about the Honora's Happy Backs and said you found them on that site on EBay ( I did too Smiley Happy What I really would like to know is...Do they hold your earrings up so they don't hang down? I have a stretched earlobe and my earrings don't stay up close to my ear. Are these the ones that everyone is raving about and cost $50.00 on QVC and other web sites? Let me know, okay as I would really like to try them Smiley Happy Thanks, Faith

Re: Honora's Happy Backs

[ Edited ]

On Amazon.com if you search for honora happy backs...or even just happy backs ...they sell a set of 3 pairs.  When mine arrived they were in a Honora box etc. and had "happy backs" and "925" on them....and arrived quickly.

***I did see the copies on Ebay - they are not exact copies by the way - and I read the reviews to find that folks said they were too loose on their posts, so I stayed away from those.