Super Contributor

Re: Honora pearl necklace that was TS about a week ago

On 9/17/2014 Chi-town girl said: What color did you purchase? I was tempted by the chocolate, and then it sold out when I was ready to order it, lol. Looks like a beautiful necklace and good price. I would wear it individually or layered with other pearls and/or chain necklaces-different lengths. Lady like with a button blouse or chic over a sweater. Also, can you wrap it around your wrist as a bracelet? Very versatile. Congrats.

I just got the yellow gold bronze and the white pearl. It is just sparkly and stunning.Smile I do not think I would use it as a bracelet in that it might catch on something and break.

Respected Contributor

I got the silver/white bronze necklace and the white/white bronze bracelet and both are lovely..... as usual! Honora is the only jewelry show I look forward to anymore. I am a pearl girl!

Respected Contributor

On 9/18/2014 silkyk said:

I got the silver/white bronze necklace and the white/white bronze bracelet and both are lovely..... as usual! Honora is the only jewelry show I look forward to anymore. I am a pearl girl!

I am so with you there. I love my pearls and I look forward to the Honora shows. My favorite

Deb

Respected Contributor

My fave too Deb....along with our Giants! Pearls and baseball.........ah life is sweeeeeet! Go Giants! Did you see Hunter doing his drumming? LOL!

Respected Contributor

On 9/19/2014 silkyk said:

My fave too Deb....along with our Giants! Pearls and baseball.........ah life is sweeeeeet! Go Giants! Did you see Hunter doing his drumming? LOL!

Go Giants. Tonight will be a good game Smiley Happy Crossing fingers Smiley Happy

Deb

Regular Contributor

OMG I just got my pearl necklace and it is exquisite!!!!! I do wish they'd offer this in the pink pearls! So happy!

Valued Contributor

I purchased the white pearls with the silver chain and love it -

Regular Contributor

I got the rose gold and the silver toned and I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I got 2 in the white bronze. Wondering if they will turn or tarnish. Has anyone had this problem with the white bronze? Otherwise, I do love the necklaces!

Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}This was an excellent buy, it is beautiful, ordered it in gold with white pearls, wow it really sparkles. Already have had lots of compliments, going to order another... in other colors.