Contributor

Honora TSV today? What was it?!

OK what the heck was the TSV today? It's already GONE!!! Anyone know what it was?

Super Contributor

Re: Honora TSV today? What was it?!

Honora 11.0mm–14.0mm Ming Cultured Pearl Graduated Sterling Necklace

Contributor

Oh my WORD! Well they must have had like 10 of them. Thank you so much Susan, I just hated not knowing what I missed out on!!! But I'm ok with it. HA!

Honored Contributor

I saw the presentation last night and hesitated to buy. Wanted to think about it. Now I want it and there aren't any more of them.

There were about 1,500 of each length -- or nearly 1,500 of each. From what I understood through the fog of sleepiness (on my part), there were only so many to go around, and that would be the end of them.

Oh, but I hope they can dig up some additional reserve! I want one now!

Super Contributor

What a ridiculous choice for a TSV. What on earth were they thinking. I don't mean that it's an undesirable necklace, I mean it's insane to make something the TSV and only have a handful to go round.

Super Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Clover29 said:

What a ridiculous choice for a TSV. What on earth were they thinking. I don't mean that it's an undesirable necklace, I mean it's insane to make something the TSV and only have a handful to go round.

Better than those stupid croissants. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Super Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Jazzer said:

Oh my WORD! Well they must have had like 10 of them. Thank you so much Susan, I just hated not knowing what I missed out on!!! But I'm ok with it. HA!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I purchased the potato shaped pearls when they were offered as TSV couple of years ago. They were very similar in colors. I purchased the 18" and the 20". I still enjoy them to this day..... and they cost a lot less than this TSV.

Occasional Contributor

The way I look at it is now we get lots of ""one-time-only values"".

Respected Contributor

No loss, those pearls looked terrible close up, from a distance they looked nice so if you bought a strand you'll have to tell everyone, please stay at least 10 feet away, don't come any closer.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Highlighted
Super Contributor

The Ming pearls are amazing when you see them in person. They have a metallic luster, and a myraid of overtones that are breathtaking.