Frequent Contributor

Honora Please Please Change some things...I love Your pearls but...

Please change up the ring designs, what is with all the space ship looking rings and the same old designs over and over...What happened to the pretty sculpted rings..I would love to find another sculpted silver flower ring like I had a few years ago, or more along that line. All the rings look like little Pearl Planets with gemstone rings around them like Saturn, or just a plain pearl in a basic setting...Your making Me so Sad. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Honora Please Please Change some things...I love Your pearls but...

That flower pearl ring was beautiful. I don't like those keshi pearls.

Trusted Contributor

I was just thinking this morning that they need more creativity. For a brief spurt, it seemed like they were going in the more creative direction. Maybe the QVC buyers killed it. Really, nothing they have inspires me to buy. I have so many of their pearls, I'm pretty much finished.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree.....especially about the keshi ones and the painted purple, orange, etc. I don't even watch anymore - I have all the white and gray pearls I need.

Honored Contributor

On 10/29/2014 spend4zen said:

Please change up the ring designs, what is with all the space ship looking rings and the same old designs over and over...What happened to the pretty sculpted rings..I would love to find another sculpted silver flower ring like I had a few years ago, or more along that line. All the rings look like little Pearl Planets with gemstone rings around them like Saturn, or just a plain pearl in a basic setting...Your making Me so Sad. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Take a look at Hagit's sculpted pieces .... they are GORGEOUS. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}