Respected Contributor

I would like to let any Honora fans who wanted the matching 9mm bracelet to the Honora TSV bronze station necklace from last Dec. (the matching bracelets all seemed to disappear) they are all over on ebay! All colors and sizes (last time I looked). I wondered where they all went and kinda figured I'd find them on ebay. Item#261645278572 Happy dance!

Contributor
On 11/1/2014 jojobeans said: Honora 10.0MM cultured freshwater pearl sterling silver stud earrings in 8 colors. Price will be $19.98.

I have to say ... I'm kind of bummed. I really liked the last three years with the set of multiple earrings for gifts. Last year (I think?) they had the keishe bracelets - which are too summery for my taste in December. However the years before that they had a set of 3 drop earrings (2012?) and the set of 4 post 8 mm earrings (2011?) which were the BEST ever. I have that set in every color and gave many away.

I know they have to mix things up - but I was hoping for some kind of bargain ""set"" this year. Is this their Christmas TSV? Nothing in December? I know Lisa said that the Philosophy latest TSV was it for the year. They are really doing things early this year!

Occasional Contributor

Yup, I know what you mean about hoping it would be multiple pairs for a great deal price! I think $19.98 is not bad for 10mm button studs, and $3 shipping; however I think it would be a really great Customer Appreciation for all of us loyal Honora fans if they did a "Buy more and Save" with maybe $4 or $5 off on each additional pair! Then we could get some Christmas shopping done! Why don't they do this more? I may go for the 10mm since they have the Happy Backs -- so far my largest Honora studs have been 9mm and they are great. Hard to say which way I'll go; I like the Classic pearl colors and I am looking forward to the shows! Happy Holidays everyone!!!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the tip, irishmom--I went to Helzberg's website, found the blue earrings and they are on their way to me! I'm happy to have earrings that look like a very close match to the pearls my daughter brought me from China!

Valued Contributor

VegasBusinessWoman~ Last year I got these in the sky blue from Helzberg's site. The color is great. I think you can see the blue tint well. I prefer the 10mm, so the size isn't what I prefer. However they were such good quality and color, I kept them. Hope you like them.

Valued Contributor

I would love to order the TSV 10mm studs now if possible. How has anyone been able to order them? I can't find them on the Honora page. Can someone post the item#? Appreciate it.

Regular Contributor
Mia...J296957 for the tsv. VegasBusinessWomen...you're welcome.
Valued Contributor

Irishmom~Thank you very much! Made my day.

Respected Contributor

I got these studs during April of 2013. Set of 4 and I bought two sets of different colors. I believe this was a TSV. I still have them all. Some of the colors look similar as in the greyish colors.

<h3 style="font-stretch: normal; font-size: 12px; margin: 0px; padding: 5px 10px; text-align: left; background-color: #efefe7;"> J157642</h3> No Image Found

Honora Cultured Pearl Set of 4 8.5mm BoxedStud Earrings Fashion Colors

<label style="width: auto; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"> Item Price:</label> $32.88

<label style="width: auto; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"> Status:</label>SHIPPED 4/16/2013

<h3 style="font-stretch: normal; font-size: 12px; margin: 0px; padding: 5px 10px; text-align: left; background-color: #efefe7;"> J157642</h3> No Image Found

Honora Cultured Pearl Set of 4 8.5mm BoxedStud Earrings Classic Colors

<label style="width: auto; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"> Item Price:</label> $32.88

<label style="width: auto; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"> Status:</label>SHIPPED 4/15/2013

Occasional Contributor

Just ordered the TSV in black and in silver, my go-to colors that go with everything. Can't wait -- hope luster is really top-notch. That is what makes a pearl stud earring for me is the nacre & luster of the pearl. Can't wait to see the shows next week! Happy Holidays!