Esteemed Contributor

Honora Ming Cultured Pearl 20" Necklace

This gorgeous necklace is a lunchtime special at a great price.  I bought the 36" years ago and I wear it to death.  It goes with everything.  My pearls have a gorgeous lustre.  Hope someone gets lucky!

j352892_131.102.jpeg

i think i inserted a link on the picture, so you can just click on it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Honora Ming Cultured Pearl 20" Necklace

@NYCLatinaMe Love that -  but over the years Lisa R and Joel sold me many pearls that I like, and now that my life even without the "stay home" is so casual, I'm not adding to that collection.   

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

This gorgeous necklace is a lunchtime special at a great price.  I bought the 36" years ago and I wear it to death.  It goes with everything.  My pearls have a gorgeous lustre.  Hope someone gets lucky!

j352892_131.102.jpeg

i think i inserted a link on the picture, so you can just click on it.

Pretty piece, but I do prefer salt water pearls from oysers, that are very round.  South Seas (the Philippians or Australia.  Golden and Tahitian.  Salt water pearls have gotten very expensive.  Saw one 20 " strand South Seas for $26,000.00.  

Honored Contributor

So pretty!!! I have a strand of multi colored---regular, not Ming, pearls, in those colors that is gorgeous-----I did order Honora Mings once, just to see what they were like---were many hundreds of $$ but then I sent them back as no way could I can spend that much on pearls. But well worth the $7 return fee just to look at them in my hands.  My faves are the golden south sea pearls----