Occasional Contributor
When are we going to see shows with new Honora Jewelry?
Respected Contributor

It has been over a year without an on-air show; my guess is never.

Esteemed Contributor

I have Honora I would like to sell.  Wondering the value. I am decluttering.  I have enough of it and not interested in getting more. 

Honored Contributor

Honora has left the building a few years ago. 

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I have Honora I would like to sell.  Wondering the value. I am decluttering.  I have enough of it and not interested in getting more. 

@bonnielu   Appraisals are very expensive to have done. If you can find any receipts for what you purchased, it'll give you an idea what it's worth. Keep  in mind jewelry is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe Honora has permanently left QVC; I think they're just having issues with their supply chain due to the pandemic (especially in China where they harvest), so there's a chance they'll be back again next year.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Honora Jewelry

[ Edited ]

I don't know if anyone is interested but there is a Honora Ming Pearl solitaire pearl necklace available now that is very pretty and affordable. J492697 - that is the silver chain version which I bought for my daughter-inlaw.  For the price I was surprisingly pleased.  My daughter-inlaw absolutely loved the silver chain with the large white glossy pearl.  It's a nice classic piece.  She took some photos wearing the necklace and the pretty pearl showed up nicely.  The chain, though thin, even sparkled in the light.  I recommend this as a nice affordable gift or just a treat for yourself.

Respected Contributor

oh wow,I wish I lived near you so I could take a look at perals. I love honora jewels.ive wondered that myself about qvc airing show

Honored Contributor

Re: Honora Jewelry

[ Edited ]

Curious as to why QVC does not offer salt water pearls?  From Oysters?  I know they are a bit more expensive then fresh water.  But not as high as precious gems are.  Even JTV will offer on occasion, salt water pearls.  I know in the past QVC might have offered Tahitian pearls.  But I've never seen South Sea or Golden pearls on QVC.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Curious as to why QVC does not offer salt water pearls?  From Oysters?  I know they are a bit more expensive then fresh water.  But not as high as precious gems are.  Even JTV will offer on occasion, salt water pearls.  I now in the past QVC might have offered Tahitian pearls.  But I've never seen South Sea or Golden pearls on QVC.

QVC offered both years ago @songbird . Honora sold them on QVC with 14k gold clasps. They were probably AA but Honora sold pearls in some high end jewelers that rivaled Mikimoto's AAA. And high quality pearls can be just as expensive as precious gems which is a term rarely used in the industry anymore, anyway.