Honored Contributor

Re: Honora Jewelry Pouches - Who Knew?

On 9/17/2014 Clover29 said:

I just got the graduated pearl and Bronzo TSV necklace. The presentation said there was a floral pouch, the video still says that, and the online item description says it.

I did not get a pouch. I don't want one, that's not the issue Smile But they shouldn't say it comes with a pouch, if it doesn't.

Thank you Clover for pointing that out! My TSV(s) finally arrived yesty and I only glanced at one late last night. I didn't even notice my pouches were missing but you are right. I purchased all 3 for Christmas gifts and WANT the pouches as described.

I called CS...sending an email to 'try' and have them sent to me. I do store my Honora in the pouches when not using. I expect QVC to make this right!

Esteemed Contributor

I have loads of those types of jewelry pouches, they come with various brands of jewelry, not just Honora and they are sold in Chinatowns too. I do use them to store real and faux pearls like earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.
Respected Contributor

If you really want some go on over to ebay and search ""china silk jewelry pouches"" and ""buy it now"". Then sort by lowest price first. LOTS there to choose from and very affordable! (example 10 for $3.79 free shipping)

Super Contributor

I personally like the silk Honora pouches a lot. I keep my pearls in them.