Honored Contributor

Re: Honestly, how well does the Bronzo Italia line hold up?

Bought my oldest BI early in its first season. Still looks like new. It's earrings, though, and they're the easiest of any kind of jewelry to keep new looking IMO.

I hope someone who wears bracelets responds - those are the items I have the most difficulty with in any metal even though I seldom wear my bracelets. Have never bought one in the bronze, but that's because I stopped buying bracelets way before BI came on the scene.

Valued Contributor

Can someone please share the item # for the Bronzo TSV Thursday? Love to see!

Super Contributor

I know I'm in the minority here, but my Bronzo tarnished (2 pairs of earrings and a ring)..my Mom's pieces also tarnished...and a friend of mine had a Bronzo watch tarnish. Obviously, I'm a little wary of the line now lol!!!
Respected Contributor

I have a good amount of Bronzo/Honora and mine have remained perfect and I wear them a lot

Deb

Valued Contributor

I have been wondering about this issue too, as I just bought the Honora TSVs. If the white bronze tarnishes, what color does it become?! Can't decide whether to keep.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several pieces and they wear very well. Bangles are great for everyday wear, no worry of dents, etc. It's worth a try.
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Blondelle said:

Can someone please share the item # for the Bronzo TSV Thursday? Love to see!

Click on the TSV Preview on top and it will take you to a picture of the bracelet, it's a thick rope style

Esteemed Contributor

Early on in the collection I purchased a pair of earrings, they still look like new but I don't wear them much. I really like some of the items but I'm not sure I would purchase anymore.
Super Contributor

I have two watches, a couple bracelets and a few necklaces. I have had no problem with any of them and I've owned one of the watches for about two years. Other people have posted on these boards that they have had tarnishing issues, so now I'm kind of holding off on getting anymore. The TSV is absolutely gorgeous though and it's tempting.

Valued Contributor

Funwun, were you able to polish the tarnished pieces? I'm concerned that as the lacquer wears off in certain areas that you would never be able to get the piece backing to looking new again, and with the same finish all over. I wish the tarnish resistance were in the metal itself, as I wouldn't mind polishing from time to time like sterling. The lacquer concerns me as it seems the piece would start looking blotchy and worn with protected and unprotected areas of the bronze reading different colors. Antonella has been saying the Bronzo was forever, which just isn't true.

That bracelet sure is sure pretty but the gold is reading a bit brassy on my TV. I have one pair of gold bronzo earrings from a previous TSV and the color was good on that.