Valued Contributor

Holy cow! I LOVE this ring!!

Suzy-Levian-Sterling-Silver-Assher-Cut-Sapphire-and-Diamond-Accent-Bridal-Engagement-Ring-Blue-9a411852-ab21-429e-a9a6-7a4087433086_600.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Holy cow! I LOVE this ring!!

Is it platimum? What type of stone is it? Are those diamonds around it? Personally I don't care for it. 

Valued Contributor

I think it is pretty. Enjoy wearing it!

Respected Contributor

@CritterKeeper  that looks like tanzanite on my screen, which I hear is getting very rare. The setting looks antique which is so very sweet. I'm happy for you!

Valued Contributor

@nomar  Unfortunately, I just found it online. I don't have one. I just thought it was pretty. 

Valued Contributor

@RetRN  Not sure why you want to know the details when you" personally don't care for it"

Suzy Levian Sterling Silver Assher Cut Sapphire and Diamond Accent Bridal Engagement Ring

Valued Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ 

Suzy Levian Sterling Silver Assher Cut Sapphire and Diamond Accent Bridal Engagement Ring

I don't own it, just really liked it. Thanks. :-)

Valued Contributor

@RetRN - for someone who don't care for it, you sure asked a lot of questions about the ring. Personally, I think it's gorgeous!!! 

Honored Contributor

@CritterKeeper ...............Its a very pretty ring.  Dont let the negative Nellies get under your skin.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I think it is really pretty too!  Two of my neices got engagement rings with colored stones.  Not sure I would want that, but at least it is different.  Of course, this ring does not have to be an engagement ring.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead