Super Contributor

loved the ring. maybe diamonique will copy it. so happy for Hoda. been watching her on tv for past 20 years. she's been through alot in her life. glad she has found true happiness with the children and joel.

Respected Contributor

I think her ring is lovely. The sapphires are a gorgeous shade of blue!!

Honored Contributor

I love the ring!  I think the sapphires around it really make it special!  It's gorgeous, just like her! I wish her all the best!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I LOVE that ring!!!

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Reminds me of the ring QVC sold that Amy wears or wore. Different shape, maybe, smaller.  

@Foxxee   When Hoda first showed it on TV, it was not close up, the stones looked darker and I thought the same thing...Amy's ring.

Honored Contributor

A pretty ring but definitely mass produced. I have seen that ring often and QVC made one almost identical a few years ago. I bought it for traveling when I keep my own engagement ring in the safe.

Esteemed Contributor

That is not a ring I would describe as "pretty."  It reminds me of Ohio State's block "O."  But I like engagement rings that have colored stone.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
New Contributor

Looks very much like the one AMY wore- I bought it way back when.

I miss the jewelry shows What happened?

Honored Contributor

Re: Hoda's Engagement Ring

[ Edited ]

The design of her ring is not that uncommon, though it's attractive and a popular design where many versions of it have been made...classic and timless style.  It's an art deco design, particularly noted in that sapphire halo.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@travelady wrote:

Looks very much like the one AMY wore- I bought it way back when.

I miss the jewelry shows What happened?

I have that ring and get compliments every time I wear it. It’s very comfortable on the hand. It’s been a long time since I bought a piece of jewelry—the small wheat design hoop earrings I think—because they ditched their affordable pieces in favor of outrageously priced designer lines.