Trusted Contributor

For those of you that shop on the SHOPHQ shopping channel, I have a question about Chuck Clemency. Are they trying to phase out his products (Diamond and Gem Treasures)? I used to have a pretty red diamond band ring from his Diamond Treasures collection --- lost it recently and wanted to try and replace it. There is not much on their website in the way of fancy colored diamonds anymore.   

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Things have gone so far downhill there, I really don't shop there anymore but I've noticed and wondered the same.  Poor Chuck put so msny years into that company and was even grooming his children to take over.  Must be a crushing blow to him.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The they are not phasing Chuck out.  He was on this morning with some jewelry at close out prices.  It was an unscheduled visit and he said that he's closing out many items to prepare for all the new items that coming in.  I don't know about colored diamonds but I know no jewelry vendor on any shopping channel offers colored diamonds all the time.  

Honored Contributor

This is a strange time to be preparing for new items.  You'd think they'd already be there in preparation for holiday sales.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Things have gone so far downhill there, I really don't shop there anymore but I've noticed and wondered the same.  Poor Chuck put so msny years into that company and was even grooming his children to take over.  Must be a crushing blow to him.

Seriously?  How many years has it been since you visited the ShopHQ site?  ShopHQ is actually better than it ever was, I'm quite impressed.  They did cut ties with a lot of their under peforming vendors which allowed them to bring in a lot of new vendors.  Their jewelry is still the best in the shopping channel business, no one has ever been able to come close to them in that area.  I don't know what their future is but speaking as a customer; I'm a happy camper.  

Contributor

I like shop HQ

I like ttje mew guy Earl.  I brought i slepy beauty earring a couple days.

H

All Chuck and Miachel and Samual B.

The prices  Good

Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal   I don't think Chuck is going anywhere.  If you are interested in colored diamonds, ShopLC has very nice ones in red, green, blue, yellow, champagne and multi-colored.  Their prices can't be beat, and they often offer coupons.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not in the know , however they did have special shows & pricing for Chuck Clemency line to celebrate his  anniversary  on ShopHq/ Shop NBC/Evine  or whetever their name is now. I think he might have celebrated 25 yrs. Have a few of his earrings. Had him custom size one ring which he did for free. As far as  what's offered in Gems , the ShopHQ  is limited. Very few gold pieces lately .

Respected Contributor

I thought they just had several shows from "Hong Kong" with Chuck Clemency. He had a new line of jewelry and liked several of his designs but those shipping prices usually helped me not push the purchase button.

How can a piece of jewelry cost $8.99 to ship? So if you purchase a ring, bracelet, and earrings the total shipping would be $27. I do see where they are attempting to offer reduced shipping when you group some purchases but it still doesn't provoke me to buy. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree.  Actually I was there over the week-end, and found it to be one of the most unappealing, user UNfriendly sites I've ever visited.  Even with the big Invicta influence, they had few watches for women.