Honored Contributor

Hey @ Kachinea624

[ Edited ]

you see on the cover of today's Parade magazine that comes in the Sunday's paper that big ol' turquoise stone that Sissy Spacek has on ?

Dang lady ! go back or go home !  LOL May not be real, though.

Honored Contributor

Image result for parade magazine sissy spacek 2018

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen many turquoise stones that size and up to 6" in Indian lawn shops.  Many years ago I bought my Mom one the size of Sissys ( she loved statement pieces).  Once When I was at the famous Gallup Pawn Shop named Richardson's I asked about a six inch piece of it was a man's piece, the sales person said either man or woman because they could carry it off (especially ceremonial pieces).

Honored Contributor

I don't have any green turq at all. Don't really care for green. I got a 3 stone rhodrocrosite cuff that I thought was pretty good size.

Yeah, in men's cuffs and belt buckles guess you see that big.

I don't mind people noticing my jewelry (LOL) but, when it gets that size makes U wonder if it's genuine. Sissy can afford, no doubt, but, lots of celebrities wear non genuine jewelry any more.

Seems like Robin Roberts has a sister that makes stuff and she wears on Tv

I notice Robin wears a lot of turquoise. Turquoise set in gold is beautiful !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE@patbz.  I have a ring that green color which is almost as large as that bracelet.  It is supposedly Cerrillos Turquoise.  It spans 3 fingers; i wear it on my middle finger.  It does interfere with my manual dexterity.  I also prefer blue turquoise, as I think most people do.  I mix it up and don't try to match shades of turquoise, which will drive you nuts.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I would think it would. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I don't have any green turq at all. Don't really care for green. I got a 3 stone rhodrocrosite cuff that I thought was pretty good size.

Yeah, in men's cuffs and belt buckles guess you see that big.

I don't mind people noticing my jewelry (LOL) but, when it gets that size makes U wonder if it's genuine. Sissy can afford, no doubt, but, lots of celebrities wear non genuine jewelry any more.

Seems like Robin Roberts has a sister that makes stuff and she wears on Tv

I notice Robin wears a lot of turquoise. Turquoise set in gold is beautiful !

I was wondering where Robin Roberts got her jewelry.  She wears beautiful pieces and her clothing is always nice. One of if not the best dressed female on TV.

Honored Contributor

Robin Roberts wears beautiful clothing.  Unfortunately, that's the only thing I like about her.  I'm not crazy about the two on NBC either.  When you see these people every single day, they don't wear well on your nerves.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment