Honored Contributor

Re: Help identifying ring maker, "pd" inside heart??

@lolakimono wrote:

@Slnrhiannon 

Check out "Hidalgo 18 Karat Enamel and Diamond Sunflower Stacking Ring"- I think that is the brand.

@Slnrhiannon   Yes!  Hidalgo is the line I was trying to think of!  Thanks to @lolakimono 

That's the line!  

Occasional Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Slnrhiannon   I remember when that line was sold on QVC.  I'm so sorry though that I can't remember the name of the line (I think the name of the line was an older man's who was the designer but not sure about that).  All the ones I remember had enamel on them (like the one in the photo) and diamonique and he did a lot of stack rings (not sure if the one in the photo is a stack or not).  This QVC line definitely had a name -- I hope I remember it.  It wasn't on for very long though, it was kind of pricey.  All the rings looked very well made and high-end.

Thank you very much! It does help me to know it's a mans name. I am sure you are right about the line not being on QVC for very long because this is one of only a couple QVC pieces I can't identify. 

Occasional Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Slnrhiannon 

Check out "Hidalgo 18 Karat Enamel and Diamond Sunflower Stacking Ring"- I think that is the brand.

Do you think it would be Hidalgo considering it's marked with the "pd" inside a heart? I do agree it does look like Hidalgo's style. 

Honored Contributor

@Slnrhiannon 

If you Google that exact phrase from my previous post, a gold version of your ring pops up on a resale site.  I don't know if that person has the name right, but that was what I was thinking when I first saw the ring.

Honored Contributor

The ring’s design looks like Hidalgo.

Honored Contributor

PD usually means palladium. The stamp for it is usually in caps. 

Respected Contributor

i believe the pd in a heart is the makers mark.  sterling (925) dqcz (diamonique) pd (what company/brand it is)