Contributor

Help ---- Question about the diamonique big deal of the day.

On the main QVC page, there was a pretty pair of diamonique lever back earrings.  They were not the Today's Special Value.  They were called something like the Big Daily Deal.

I searched the rings to see if I could find a matching ring.  When I returned to the homepage, the deal was gone.  The earrings are ten dollars more than they were a few minutes ago.  I tried to innitiate a chat session, but no representative ever responded to my question.  Is there a time limit on this deal?  I assumed it would last until midnight.  I guess I was wrong.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Help ---- Question about the diamonique big deal of the day.

The Big Deal is the same as the TSV, except it's on Q2.  It changes at 8pm EDT.  So it must have expired while you were searching for something else.  Very confusing, I agree. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Thank so much!  That is a strange time to end the deal.  Oh well, I guessed it saved me some money.  

Honored Contributor

@pugsmom wrote:

Thank so much!  That is a strange time to end the deal.  Oh well, I guessed it saved me some money.  

You didn't miss anything

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

@pugsmom wrote:

You didn't miss anything

Exactly.....I ordered them a month or so ago and no matter what I did with them, they did not hang properly.  I purchased the emerald cut. I put them in the donation box.

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@software wrote:

@pugsmom wrote:

You didn't miss anything

Exactly.....I ordered them a month or so ago and no matter what I did with them, they did not hang properly.  I purchased the emerald cut. I put them in the donation box.

I bought that pair when they were "design of the month" and returned them because they hang so the stone faces the floor. The Big Deal ends at 9:00, but you were actually lucky as Qvc couldn't sell them in winter they're still trying to pass these off onto unsuspecting shoppers.

Occasional Contributor

Hi   in regards to the big deal....  this is on the qvc 2 channel, and the big 2 deal starts at 9 pm east coast time and runs till 9 pm the following day,  this is what you had seen,   Im sorry you missed the opportunity to purshase your earrings...... Also qvc has a  beauty (tsv)   that runs from 8pm est for 24 hours......

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The Big Deal is the same as the TSV, except it's on Q2.  It changes at 8pm EDT.  So it must have expired while you were searching for something else.  Very confusing, I agree. 

Ahhhh. Too many channels with so much junk.