Honored Contributor

I'm watching this right now, and I really like her. Don't own any, but wow. Remember though, different strokes for different folks.

Honored Contributor

I have it on now too and decided to poke my head in here to see if anyone was buying.

She has a set called "In the Swim" that is so huge.  It's a necklace and earrings.  

They have to weigh a ton.  I'm guessing you wear these to an event of some sort. I don't think many of these art pieces would look good unless they were on a turtleneck.

And It would be uncomfortable to wear to dinner or work.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

This necklace is not for me...BUT I have over 120 pieces of HD jewelery....mostly art deco...no animals and a few flowers...no roses     

they are very well made and have an unbelievable guarantee.....

everyone comments on them and I always try to take it off and let them look at it if it's a bracelet

they are not just a shiny piece of glass mushed into a metal form....very very well made

@BettyNewbie I agree, I have several of her pieces and they have held up very well in view of the fact that they are so stone intensive so to speak.  I wear mostly dark clothing so her necklaces were always a nice addition to what I was wearing and always got a lot of compliments.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy watching her and like a lot of her designs.  Too expensive for me, however.

Valued Contributor

I had ordered the coral TS, but after seeing how neon it looked on my TV, I changed to the turquoise.  I think this necklace with bracelets set is really nice. 

Valued Contributor

I'm a Heidi fan.  Not every piece resonates with me, but I do have a nice collection of her things (mostly pins), and I always get compliments.  The customer service is wonderful.  I had a stone pop out from a ring I purchased 14 years ago and they replaced it free of charge and very quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

Something for everybody! I'm a 'less is more' kinda jewelry person, though.  And it saves me lots of $$ !  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@CHIP62

I thought the necklace in neutral was quite attractive also.  It looked more toned down and classy than some of her pieces.  I think you will get a lot of wear with that necklace.

Respected Contributor

Some of her items are over the top, others are great.  I do wish the prices were lower.  I got a couple of the pin sets she offered last fall and love those.  I also have the Newport necklace set and it was so so.  I ended up giving the chain in the set away because it was too heavy and something in it was irritating my neck.  (I am not usually allergic to anyjewelry.)  I am able to wear the other cord necklace in the set even though it has some metal on it, so I think it was just something in the larger chain.   

Trusted Contributor

Dear Culebra,

We were right it was the first one to go. I sinned also with the black...if you think about it we can also get a lot of milleage out of it!🌻