Respected Contributor

love the heidi daus stuff.   over on the splash page, next to the tsv, is a yellow pendant with like sun rays off of it.  It's talking to me,  I can't seem to find it anywhere!!! can anyone help me. pleeeeeeeese??

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo

It was the here comes the sun pendant and appears to be sold out

https://www.hsn.com/products/heidi-daus-here-comes-the-sun-crystal-pendant-and-chain/8441039

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

birdmama,

thanks so much. i looked forever.  why have that next to the tsv when its sold out?? 

thanks again. 

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo  girl I had to dig deep on the internet to find it by looking for images.  Then I was able to back into the HSN item number.

Sometimes I think it's bait and switch - HSN would not be the only retailer who does it.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Regular Contributor

I  wanted that too!  They need to take it off the home page and put something else since it's sold out. Boo!

Respected Contributor

Must be summer? Heidi wasn't wearing her favorite black leather pants. Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I adore her jewelry.  Yep looks to be sold out.

I did not buy todays special, but the prior one I think in March or April, the 3 bracelets I did buy. G O R G E O U S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Respected Contributor

while serching for that necklace, i found about a zillion things that i would like to order. 

Her nicer things, have nicer $$$. 

that fab necklace was $200.   Not saying that it's too much, just saying that i have PLENTY of stuff already. 

Not sure i could justify another bauble like that. I'm retired, and mostly like to go thrifting with hubby looking for treasures.