Honored Contributor

Re: Heidi Daus fans- Great TS

@Roni18 wrote:

I just seem to have no willpower lately.  I went back and added the critter set too!  I was thinking about getting one of the coordinating necklaces but decided I could get more use from the pins and maybe pair them with another necklace I already have.

@Roni18 - I want the necklace too, but not at the current price. Clever design to have the center pop out to attach the pin enhancer.

Tagged it to see if I can pick it up later on clearance. I think the aqua or the fushia will work for the critters and/or feathers sets

Heidi Daus "Collector's Edition" Beaded Crystal Bib Drop Necklace
503-915
Heidi Daus "Collector's Edition" Beaded Necklace

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 - I want the necklace too, but not at the current price. Clever design to have the center pop out to attach the pin enhancer.

Tagged it to see if I can pick it up later on clearance. I think the aqua or the fushia will work for the critters and/or feathers sets

I may take your lead and go tag some of the cuter items and see if they go down in price.  The price is one of the reasons I had not gotten any Heidi pieces previously.  I can justify the TSV pin sets by saying I am getting 3 pins for the price of 1!

Esteemed Contributor

I looked over Heidi's other items to see if anything called my name- I'm a 'less is more' jewelry type person so many things were too big.  But I really liked (& bought) 463-229 "Ease and Elegance" Beaded 67-1/2" Station Necklace in the lighter shade! 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I looked over Heidi's other items to see if anything called my name- I'm a 'less is more' jewelry type person so many things were too big.  But I really liked (& bought) 463-229 "Ease and Elegance" Beaded 67-1/2" Station Necklace in the lighter shade! 

@Ibby114 - gorgeous necklace! Love the extended length & versatility.  I've tagged it. Thx for the rec

Heidi Daus "Ease and Elegance" Beaded 67-1/2" Station Necklace
463-229
Heidi Daus "Ease and Elegance" Beaded Station Necklace

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I bought the lighter shade- I think they called it hematite. I liked that the crystal stations are tonal with the faux pearls. For a change I didn't gravitate to the black option!

Respected Contributor

I do not own any of her jewelry ( not my style).  But I love looking at it and watch her shows.  It's a very happy line of beautiful things. 

Enjoy ,ladies, who bought it !!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

I do not own any of her jewelry ( not my style).  But I love looking at it and watch her shows.  It's a very happy line of beautiful things. 

Enjoy ,ladies, who bought it !!!

The ts was my first Heidi puchase! The critter pins looked so cute, and they weren't her usual $100+ for a single pin.

Honored Contributor

received my critters and feathers tonight! that was fast shipping. beautifully packaged and the pins are exquisite.....even better than i imagined and a bit larger than i thought also. lots of presence and sparkle. this was a GREAT deal. i am going to keep an eye on the other sets because now i want them all. i knew this might happen! will try to post some photos tomorrow. one of her best TS choices ever.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

While Heidi Daus is not my style of jewelry, I have to admire her creativity and orginality of style.  These pieces are real attention-getters, and anyone would have to admire her creations, whether they would buy them or not.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

received my critters and feathers tonight! that was fast shipping. beautifully packaged and the pins are exquisite.....even better than i imagined and a bit larger than i thought also. lots of presence and sparkle. this was a GREAT deal. i am going to keep an eye on the other sets because now i want them all. i knew this might happen! will try to post some photos tomorrow. one of her best TS choices ever.

That was fast shipping!  Mine are supposed to be coming on Tuesday.  I am afraid that if I like them I'll want to collect more too!