Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heidi Daus fans- Great TS

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

I looked over Heidi's other items to see if anything called my name- I'm a 'less is more' jewelry type person so many things were too big.  But I really liked (& bought) 463-229 "Ease and Elegance" Beaded 67-1/2" Station Necklace in the lighter shade! 

@Ibby114 - gorgeous necklace! Love the extended length & versatility.  I've tagged it. Thx for the rec

Heidi Daus "Ease and Elegance" Beaded 67-1/2" Station Necklace
463-229
Heidi Daus "Ease and Elegance" Beaded Station Necklace

HSN sent me the wrong one- I ordered the lighter hematite shade and they sent me jet black! A replacement order is on the way.

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

received my critters and feathers tonight! that was fast shipping. beautifully packaged and the pins are exquisite.....even better than i imagined and a bit larger than i thought also. lots of presence and sparkle. this was a GREAT deal. i am going to keep an eye on the other sets because now i want them all. i knew this might happen! will try to post some photos tomorrow. one of her best TS choices ever.

That was fast shipping!  Mine are supposed to be coming on Tuesday.  I am afraid that if I like them I'll want to collect more too!

I got my critter set on Saturday- yes, fast shipping!  The enameling is really messy looking on the frog pin- I emailed hsn for a replacement set but they haven't replied yet. I think I'll given them a call about this...

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

received my critters and feathers tonight! that was fast shipping. beautifully packaged and the pins are exquisite.....even better than i imagined and a bit larger than i thought also. lots of presence and sparkle. this was a GREAT deal. i am going to keep an eye on the other sets because now i want them all. i knew this might happen! will try to post some photos tomorrow. one of her best TS choices ever.

That was fast shipping!  Mine are supposed to be coming on Tuesday.  I am afraid that if I like them I'll want to collect more too!

I got my critter set on Saturday- yes, fast shipping!  The enameling is really messy looking on the frog pin- I emailed hsn for a replacement set but they haven't replied yet. I think I'll given them a call about this...

@Ibby114 - oh no. My order is arriving tmrw. Will be checking mine carefully.

I have always found HSN CS excellent. They send a

replacement immediately with no addtl charges, even for a sizing exchange not just due to a quality issue. They will authorize the return postage label so the customer is not out addtl $ or waiting a week or longer to have hsn receive the return before sending out a replacement.

Post back with an update! I will post my review once my critters arrive Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

My items were supposed to come tomorrow but now delayed until later in the week.  Smiley Sad

I will check my frog carefully too.

Respected Contributor

I did get my pins today afterall.  I got the Safari and Critters set.  They are all very cute and are a good size.   Not sure which one I like the best.  The Critters will be great for Spring.  I do wish there was an enhancer on each pin though, instead of only 1 per set.  I do think we got a good deal on these. 

Honored Contributor

Rec'd my critter set yesterday. Perfect Heart Stunning.

I want the other sets, but not at the 'regular' price of $300. Yikes!!! It would make a great gift for someone that loves to wear pins and/or bold jewelry. 

Lifetime guarantee/replacement of stones. Don't lose that registration card. Is is best to register immediately?  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri