Respected Contributor

Re: Heidi Daus fans- Great TS

I don't have any pins so I ordered two sets. I like the idea of using the pins on purses and other non traditional ways. I have to say, Heidi had some beautiful pieces on last night. I've never ordered much, an occasional ring, because I won't pay 200-300 dollars for costume jewelry. But the sale prices are great and she has a much larger variety now. 

Honored Contributor

all of the sets were tempting to me. i ended up buying the critters and the feathers. i already own a number of her pins/brooches and they are a wonderful collection alongside my kjl, nolan miller, and joan rivers pins.

she has some nice pins on sale also.....love the polar bear for the upcoming season and like the pinwheel....and the tom turkey...... so many temptations!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I bought the Safari set.  I am trying to stop myself from buying the Critters too.  I love Dragonflies.  I don't have any Heidi jewelry.  I have been reading great reviews about her jewelry for awhile so I decided to give it a try. 

Honored Contributor

this set would make three great separate gifts if you are thinking ahead to the holidays.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I was soooo hoping Heidi's TS would not be tempting,  but I love her pins. Only have a few pieces from her collection, a couple of necklaces. Excellent quality.  

I caved on the critters collection Heart nice feature to have one of the 3 pins with an enhancer adapter.  The dragonfly is just stunning Heart I just can't look at her Halloween pieces Woman LOL I want them all. One for each day in October!

Heidi Daus "Collector's Edition" 3-piece Crystal Pin Set - Critters
503-900
Heidi Daus "Collector's Edition" Pin Set - Critters

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Heidi Daus "Collector's Edition" 3-piece Crystal Pin Set - Safari Chic
503-856
Heidi Daus "Collector's Edition" Pin Set - Safari Chic

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Heidi Daus "Collector's Edition" 3-piece Crystal Pin Set - Fine Feathers
503-905
Heidi Daus "Collector's Edition" Pin Set - Feathers

Honored Contributor

Heidi Daus "Collector's Edition" 3-piece Crystal Pin Set - Floral
503-880
Heidi Daus "Collector's Edition" Pin Set - Floral

Honored Contributor

Heidi Daus "Collector's Edition" 3-piece Crystal Pin Set - Deco
503-892
Heidi Daus "Collector's Edition" Pin Set - Deco

Each of the sets includes the storage box with examples for wearing the pins

Heidi Daus "Collector's Edition" Pin Set - Deco

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Type in "Moments in Time" and a beautiful watch shows up on sale.  Ordered this in the fushia color today.  It went on sale for only 69 dollars.  It's a toggle bracelet watch and comes in all colors.  Her watches are fabulous and they're very good quality.  Keeps great time.  

@BlingQueen022 - I think this was part of her Alice collection

Heidi Daus "Moments in Time" Crystal Link Bracelet Watch
499-220
Heidi Daus "Moments in Time" Link Bracelet Watch