Honored Contributor

I needed a pair of white earrings, and ordered a pair from Kendra Scott, a site that has beautiful stones and jewelry.  The er's came, were excellent quality, but they pulled my lobe down.  I returned them.

A few days later, I get an email that the er's arrived and they would hold the amount for me in credit!  NO WHERE on that site did it ever say no refunds!  I would have never ordered from that company.

I emailed them back telling them that "no refunds" was not on their web page and I didn't want a credit.  A few days later, I got an email that "my case was discussed" with whom ever, and they were giving me a refund.

I had no need for their style of jewelry, though beautiful.  That specific pair of earrings just hit me.

Has anyone ever had such a thing happen with an order?

Honored Contributor

Zulily gives a lot of store credit in lieu of refunds.  Not a problem for me as I usually use it before the week is up on shoes.  If it's something defective or broken, I usually get a credit to my CC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Zulily gives a lot of store credit in lieu of refunds.  Not a problem for me as I usually use it before the week is up on shoes.  If it's something defective or broken, I usually get a credit to my CC.

@Kachina624 Gosh!  Good to know!  Thank you!Smiley Happy