Honored Contributor

Re: Head's Up! Jewelry Clearance Over On HSN Dec. 23rd

I looked but didn't see anything I wanted.

I'm really leery of V. Wieck's 14k jewelry. The last ring I purchased wasn't even gold although the online sight says it is...and still says it is. H was super quick about giving me a prepaid/free return label and crediting my account for it and I appreciated that.

Honored Contributor

I've seen an incredible assortment of glittery, over-the-top junk.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I ordered 2 pairs of Byzantine hoop earrings, hoping that this 3rd time ordering them will be the charm. I've lost the previous pairs I had. It was wonderful to get them for $20 per pair. Also ordered Xavier dangle earrings.
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/23/2014 Kachina624 said: I've seen an incredible assortment of glittery, over-the-top junk.
I have to agree with you. Hope you didn't miss out on Michael's baby honkers. I have 5 of them now. Beautiful rings.
Honored Contributor

On 12/24/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 12/23/2014 Kachina624 said: I've seen an incredible assortment of glittery, over-the-top junk.
I have to agree with you. Hope you didn't miss out on Michael's baby honkers. I have 5 of them now. Beautiful rings.
I think I have most of the big version of his baby honkers so really don't need more. I have various versions of all the gemstones so I really don't need anything. Isn't that sad...nothing left to buy?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/24/2014 Kachina624 said:
On 12/24/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
I think I have most of the big version of his baby honkers so really don't need more. I have various versions of all the gemstones so I really don't need anything. Isn't that sad...nothing left to buy?
I hear ya. I told myself after these I'm going to cool it in the jewelry buying because I'm planning to retire in August. Will just shop out of my jewelry boxes when that happens.
Contributor

You also don't get letters for returns even if defective. I sent 4 items back as I never tried jerk dia before. I like how they give you all the details on nice standard table. So you really know what you are getting. I recently purchased 2 rings from the Q $400 each. I then went to the web standard info. I asked where imported from, was appetite treated in any one isf the 3 ways, what was the diamond color & clarity. The CS went I suppose to ask someone and they have no additional info. Meanwhile they MRSP it like 1400$. How could they know nothing about the ring. I can go to my local jeweler spend 100$ more & I will get a certification for the gem purchase. I can't be a shopper & not know what I am really buying. The Price even went up. If you want to sell "good" gems with few diamonds, I feel the q should have some info. I will be returning after the Holidays due to this lack of knowledge. I am not going to go out & have it appraised as appraisals is not the real value, just replacement cost to start from scratch. So disappointed. How can the Q now charge over 500$ & have no information. It just boggles my mind.
Trusted Contributor

I turned to watch Lynn selling a large sleeping beauty turquoise ring in SS and the price was insanely low so I bought it for my friend, who loves big rings and she loves SB, win-win. I haven't seen prices like that in a long time on SB for that large amount of the stone.

Super Contributor

ordered a lire coin enhancer and a VW eternity band. we'll see. in the past year or so have sent back more than I've kept.